Monday, October 19, 2009

Early birds

4.57am

and I am still awake? oh gosh.. strepsils contain caffein is it? I had a small noseblock and sorethroat which leads to mulitiple exhausting dreams reminding me that I am still awake and FB-ing..and I woke up..oh great..now how to sleep back??

5.38am

Went and watched New Moon trailer..not really a twilight fan but I really have nothing better to do other than watching youtube..why am i not really a twilight fan?? because I believe in reality..for me now..not every story has an happy ending..and a guy like that..dont really exist in this world that we are living in..a guy that is flawless and only loves you...who is destined to protect you..i am sorry if this offends any fans out there..I did not read the book so am not really familiar with the story..

I am not being negative right now..just experience taught me to be realistic and rational..used to believe in those fantasy type of love..wanted to prove to the world that first love will work..but in the end was hit hard to the ground..then wanted to believe again...that I can change a person who will love me and me only..once again..torned into pieces..and now..everything is very fine..maybe better than ever because I had found a guy that fits almost 100 percent of the person I wanted to be with forever..and ofcourse I know..no one is perfect..anything can happen anytime..but for now..I want to enjoy every single moment that we had together..and appreciate this very special person that had sneaked into my life..changed my life..and surprised me with the slightest move..

baby..you know you drew a smile on my face today eventhough you did not tempt to surprise me..and I am surprise with how happy I am just to see you when I did not expect to..I love you my dear..<3

5.50am

I am blabering in the morning..T.T..and I am getting sleepish already..FINALLY!! time to count sheeps to teman me into sleep..good morning people..and good night to me..

No comments: