Thursday, December 31, 2009

09...2010...

Bye bye 2009..hello 2010!!! how did you welcome 2010??

As for me..had a great and simple one..suppose to run back to Seremban..but can not because was busy moving house and can not just leave everything unpack there..sooo...decided to just stay in KL and take some time to unload those three years of stuffs..though now left one whole HUGE luggage of notes and a box of shoes in B's car..haha..

Since I am in KL..takan I dont go out on new years eve right?? We had a really quiet and nice new years eve..makan..drink wine and beer which makes me turning into a cherry tomato ( :X ), then Avatar..haha..yea..my new years eve was spend just like that and I am loving it..just so quiet and relax..no stress from getting stucked in the jam..nice one!! :p

In this very new year..I just hope everything will be great for me..finishing my higher dip..working to earn money for holiday!!! YES!!! then starting Degree..yes..that is pretty much what I am going to do..haha..

Just stay chill and happy...love your family, friends and loved ones.work hard and kick ass...haha..that is my goal for year 2010!!! YESH!!!

how will i not talk about my b in my first post of the yea right??? no no no..haha..baby...thanks for everything and everything..words can never enough to describe my feelings to you...sooo...

'I LoVe You'

muakx muakxxx....
with lots of love,
baby Lin

No comments: