Anyway...before talking about anything at all..first I would like to wish
MISS CHONG KAR WOON
Happy happy 20th birthday la..finally grown up and 20 years old already wor tomorrow!!! so proud of you...hahaha..nah~~~ im becoming 21th soon...sobs... hope that you will become more and more mature in the future and appreciate everything that you have in your life...and be more and more strong and sweet with your bie ar!! haha..you know we all love you..especially me..:p sincerely from my heart la...^^
and next...EUNICE!!!! you better be back in Malaysia fast fast next tuesday..because all of us waiting for you to sing k!!!! haha...and yea..we all miss you in all our gathering le..sooo...we got lots to update with when you are home home...soooo!!!! can not wait to see ya!!!!
Last time me and Eunice used to go for swimming trainings for competition last time..well.. of course I was super nob..The reason why I went is because my parents want us to learn how to swim and it was famous at that time to learn it at SJK (C) Chan Wa...from basic swimming lessons to training..fuh...crazy..we have to practice at friday nights I still remember...cold until teeth also shivering ar that time...My stamina was always bad since primary..therefore I am always the last in swimming competition!! haha..not to say I am proud of it..its an experience right?? no regret being the bottom.. :P Anyway..We just went swimming just now..and gosh..how much i miss swimming..It is a good work out also since i barely work out these few years..haha..I guess its time to work out work out...
Anyway..will be going to Lumut with B's family tomorrow..happy happy holiday to me and my families in Thai now...^^
No comments:
Post a Comment