Friday, December 4, 2009

Phone

Phone..Phone Phone..I guess it has been a part of our life now and we cannot live without it anymore..well..atleast for me..^^

Ten Reasons I can not live without a phone

1. I depend on my hp alarm to wake me up every morning..without it..I will not make it to any classes

2. Whenever I can not find the classroom ( I never know where are the classrooms if you tell me which block and which floor..I depend on my memory to know where is the class ) , I need my phone for SOS

3. I need my phone to know the time because I do not wear any watch ( mainly because I will always loose it..therefore I dont wear it anymore )

4. I need my phone to sms my b 'good morning and good night' :p..its a habit of mine..

5. When I am not in KL or can not access to internet..I need my phone to sms my b..

6. I need my phone to call people..(duh..)

OH well..for now..I can only make six reasons out of ten...:p because my phone now is some super basic phone after i lost my w660i..therefore..the camera sucks..there is no memory card and basically..there is not much function...If I still have my w660i

7. I need my phone to listen to music..( that was before I got my ipod :p)

8. I need my phone to take pictures ( that was before I got my cam :p)

9. I need my phone to play blox..( a super addictive game haha )

10. and finally!! I need my phone to hear my b's voice!!!!!

so yea..I can not live without my phone..:( so please sayang your phone more..dont drop your phone anymore...because...phone-is-important!!

Right when we thought we had completed all our assignments...one came out pulak..damn budgeting!!! we were not suppose to do it!! fine fine..anyway..next week will be our last week in college before our one month break !! YAY!!! like finally!!! its resting time and tidur-ing time...

Just some random picture i took yesterday and today...

My pet pets clipped on Wei Ren...^^

This is an awesome Myvi wei!!! Anyone mau their car to be decorated on their birthday???

Support Seagate external!!! haha

Guess which one is mine...pretty obvious...:p

Anyway...its time to get serious and study 'soon'..haha..but for now...rest dulu!! it has been a hectic week you see..:p take a chill pill..

No comments: