Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy holidays

Greeting greetings..sorry for the lack of updating since exams are over..been pretty busy working hunting for money...:p oh well..or should I say kepochi more than being hardworking?? I finally finished my exam with a bang!!!! haha..we were late for exam for 30 min..thought it was nine like other days..mana tau 8.30 pulak...oppss..luckily we were still able to sit for our last papers even though no extra times were given..FUH..i adrenaline rush until gao gao until the end of the exams..Finally after one term of assignments and heavy workload torture..we are released from hell..YAY...

Instead of relaxing like most of the people..we choose the hard way to end our term pulak..haha..working for the taylors new campus open day...One of the day..i have to work in La vaca which is Elcerdo's sister restaurant for an event after working in Taylors open day..I tell you..working continuously for 15 hours is not a joke wei...I can feel my whole body falling apart soon after i finished my work..luckily Max is kind enough to offer us to makan at Elcerditto..:p but at that time..im dead tired and all I want to do..is to bath, eat and sleep..

Term 5 Term 5..what a term seriously...been working nonstop since starting of the term..busy with entrepreneurship...busy with never ending assignments until the last week of college..once done with some assignments..it time for mid term assessment pulak..crazy schedule I am telling you...but im super glad its over right now..and hoping for the best in our final term...it would be fun fun to have it in taylors lake side campus...^^

People say people talk...gossip gossip...sorry for being outdated and slow as usual..I dont normally go and ask around what is happening nowadays ( yes...most of you probably would say I am too busy with aaron..:P )..if no one comes and tell me personally..I will definitely be the last to know about it..haha..sooo...what i want to say is..try best to avoid all those problems..dont make such a small thing to turn into a huge matter... To those who found your love..im really happy and glad for you..for those who lost it...its okay..you deserve someone better...Will learn how to control my mind more..mental control!!!! :P

Was upset about something..but after round or conflicting in my mind..I had decided to tell my brains to not care about it..because it is not something that worth thinking and getting upset about..there are all kinds of people in this world..either you choose to ignore it or let it upset you until the rest of your life...let them be who they are...care less and ignore..BUT..if you DO get into my way..sorry if I am mean...you have already stepped on my tail..

Anyway..suppose to be happy because im on my holidays now..yay!!! its time to rest and relax..happy happy..^^ Will update about our new campus pretty soon..until then..toodles..

Viva says happy holiday to everyone..^^

Yay..thats my signature pose...:p

yes..dont simple mess up with me...FUh...I look damn serious here...ngek ngek
As usual..a picture of us...
at first decided to put some obscene pictures..but some of you might object...sooo...just a simple picture shall do...:p

No comments: