Monday, December 14, 2009

Rejuvenation process starts

OH yea...finally finished working for Taylors Open Day already...a great sigh of relief because I can finally get my full rest and hibernation for one whole month...can not wait for that...

Anyway..I did not talk about Taylors Open day huh??? partially because I forgotten to bring my memory along thats why I can not take any pictures of it..and I was too tired to blog about it...Anyway..I shall take some pictures when college reopen for orientation...yes..orientation for ALL students to avoid students getting lost in the new campus..HELLO!!! after two and a half years in LSC..i can not even differentiate block A and block B...imagine in the new campus..maybe I should bring a campus along with me to avoid getting lost....:p nolar..its not that exagerating..but its way bigger than LSC and the security is sooo tight..there are security guards everywhere...good good..finally after two and a half years of my college life..I finally get the real campus life...

Lots of things are not ready yet..especially the restaurants..what i can say is..nothing is up in any restaurants..except for Temptation ofcourse..the cafeteria..( which is full with mosquitoes..shhh...but i hate mozzie ALOT... ish )..kitchens are quite fully equiped...lecture theater is great...i heard the hall is quite good as well..I shall wait for orientation day to explore the whole place..anyway..im pretty excited for the new campus..weee~~~

Holidays are up...busy with plan after plan...gotta make it my resting time and time to rejuvenate after the ever stressful and tiring Term 5..

Everything is in the mind..and how you control it right??? stupid mind giving wrong signals over and over again...gotta cut that wire off and be as normal as usual...lin lin..you can do it...think simple...be grateful..^^


Happy holidays everyone!!!
Xmas is coming...yay!!! me love xmas..I get all excited for it and I have no idea why..haha.probably because i never get to celebrate it thats why..:s

Dont know why..i like this picture..so have to post..:p

No comments: