Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas

HO HO HO!!! Merry Xmas everyone!! ^^

thought I don't have access to internet until i come back from Singapore..but hey!! I have free access to internet in the Platinum Premium Club..sorry..me is not that rich until can afford it..but my aunt have free access to it..soo...use only..and hey..free flow beer..not bad huh!! no beer for me this early in the morning..

Anyway..leaving to Singapore in 20 more minutes..but can not stand the itch of blogging..so here I am..:p I wonder how is xmas in Singapore yea?? they said its very pretty this year..though i have been there quite a few times..but always following my uncle around..this is the first time imtravelling under nobody's guidance..my aunt also not familiar with Singapore..great!! lets get lost together..:p

It has been pretty long since i travel from KLIA..i miss the smell of airport...not much has change thought...except there is IMH everywhere.apa tu?? One Malaysia lo...sien-ness..haha..okay..got to run pretty soon...sooo..happyholidays everyone!!!may you have a great one..

I will miss you baby..:(:( hope Italk can be used..haha..muakxxx..me love love..:)

No comments: