Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 review

2009 Review

What a year what a year..So many things had happened and I can not really recall everything now..I woke up super early this morning and rolled on my bed thinking what I had experienced this year..and gosh..ALOT..went through hell and went through heaven..but what I can say is..2009 is divided into two parts for me..heaven and hell

HELL

hell yea i went through hell at the beginning of
year..I wrote alot about what that had happened..but deleted it all..I dont want to be constantly reminding myself of it..therefore I shall just keep it short.. I had been through hell because of my past relationship..thats all the matters

and yea..my hell is actually my past relationship..hmm...

HEAVEN

My heaven..who would it be i wonder..haha..obviously it would be him..who else right?? haha..I shall talk about that later..will have a special dedication for my loved one..:p

When I started higher diploma..i started to know friends from DC..and oh yea..they are equally crazy as us..so when both add together..heboh!!! haha..went to everywhere and makan even Melaka..haha..then got screwed by lecturer because we did not be commis for the trials..throwing countless people in the pond..had a great time ngapp-ing..I can no ask for better course mates..haha..

Training at Kuantan was a last minute arrangement due to some personal reasons..probably you had read about it earlier. Two months at Kuantan..at first I thought it would be a disaster because we can not online often there..seriously..our life there is so rountine ( atleast for me ) and it scares me a little when I think back..haha..all I do..is wake up..sms my b..makan...go work.wait until break time to text my b..go back to work..finish work..sms my b..mandi..sms my b then sleep..yea..I did that every single day..if its my off day..il be sticking at MacDonald onlining..other time, il be looking forward to go back to KL..how sad right..

But now when i think back..I kind of missing the sea over there..hmm...I miss the calmness of the sea..

and ofcourse..this year is a year of ups and downs for relationship..not only me..I am super glad for my friends who found their new love...especially Wai Mae..I am super happy for you to find him now..wishing you and him's love to blossom beautifully until forever..<3 For those who lost love..stand up slowly and wishing you guys can find back the love of your life..

and now...haha...I want to talk about this very special guy name Aaron..yes b..i know you are reading this and me sayang you alot lot..:p We started out as strangers in class..Did my duty as a keipochi class rep and wondering why is he so quiet..so kacau him a little and asked him to join our group more often...knew him more through Randall actually..haha..thanks Randall..started to chat online..three of us would be talking about my relationship problem and Randall's relationship probem in MSN..even went to Asia Cafe to guide me out of my misery..remember?? both of them was being very supportive and hoping that I can stand up for myself and step out of it...

Then there is this period when i sprained my ankle and could not make it as commis at college..and on the same day..my ex went out for photoshooting with a girl..which triggered my emo alarm I became emo-ed and text Aaron whether he could teman me because I can not stand being alone at home. I was almost giving up then his sms flew in..he was sleeping before this..and said..okie..il be coming now..honestly at that time..i dont know whether i had made the right choice or not..All i know is..I dont want to be alone at home at that time..I know I will fall into misery..without thinking any further..i went out..then B have to go back to college because its his turn to be commis..then first time in my life..i went for Karaoke on myself..i never thought B will come back and teman me after his turn..seriously at that point..i was very touched..because no one ever did that for me before..

At the moment i broke up..B is the first person who knew about it..I remember I texted him saying..I just broke up..Dont worry. Il be fine. because before this i was talking to him in msn and I just disappeared. I finally took the courage to stand up for myself..

Right after my break up..its our finals already..I had wasted alot of time to deal with my relationship problem until I rarely have time to work on my studies..therefore needed some help from a few people to study together..where?? MSN!! haha..awesomeness right?? we actually open a chat box in MSN..then we group study there..and it actually works!! ofcourse..that puts B in the list as well..I forgotten how it happened..but two of us actually meet out to study management and econs at Mcd one day..I still remember on that day..Sunny asked me where am i going to study..then when i realize i was going with b..he said..yerrrr....you and aaron...ohhhh ohhh.... hahaha..then i started to realize..something fishy going on here..haha..then on that same day..seen cheow asked me..did you realize something about aaron?? im like..no..not really..then he ask..dont you think he is after you..then i started to think deeply..huh?? got ar?? Dont simply say la..

Oh well..you all know that I am known for being slow and blur right..soo..obviously I wont think so deeply when it comes to this..I think on that same night..I told B what seen cheow said..then i asked him..soo..are you?? I forgotten his reply..haha..will ask him later..:p

When our exam finished..here comes melaka trip and ofcourse..the day before I went to Kuantan..the same day we became bf and gf..the funny thing is..right after we are together..I went all the way to Kuantan for my training..meaning..I was with my bf with one day only..then we were parted..how cool is that?? :p After that..I think i wrote everything in my blog already..haha..

I always describe him as my light..because he brought back light into my life..to make me happy and content again..He is a very different guy to me...even his cousins said..I never seen aaron angry before..haha..and no way I want to see that at all cause. :p After all the suffering I went through..he is like an angel that flew into my life..he showed me that a girl should be loved and being taken care of..he showed me that I deserved to be love this way.and he showed me that a relationship can be this happy and sweet..and I am very grateful and glad to have him in my life..

We are together for six months now on this sunday..how fast time flew right?? all I want to say is..thankyou baby for stepping into my life..thank you for giving me and chance to love you..and thank you for loving me and letting me be part of your life..no one can ever replace you in my heart..no one but you..<3 <3 I had told you hundred and thousand times..I am very lucky to have you..indeed I do..simply because.I love you

What a year what a year..I still remember last year..I was aching in pain at this time..remember PD girls?? but this year..I am glad to say..I will end it with a smile on my face..2009?? bye bye..2010...here I come..


No comments: