FUH!!! one paper down..Applied science!!! sayonara!!! see you in finals next year...yay!!! repeatingly studied his paper yesterday night..ish ish..I hope its worth the effort..
IM DONE WITH MY ENTREPRENEUR REPORT!!! fuh fuh fuh..atleast my part is done which I am super happy with...hey!! all the money tally alright!!! yes!!! finally dont have to think about it anymore...:) :) :)
So people...do you think i worked out?? :p
Actually last time yes...I was so scare of getting fat so I will do sit up atleast 100 times every single day..from 50 times in a day until it is increased to 100 times a day..siao?? not really!! it was a trend really..Dol and Kar Woon also will do ocationally what!! haha..I hate having tummy..I always thought that I had tummy..until my friend said that my tummy sunk in instead of being flat like normal humans...So basically meaning I dont have tummy..:)
Its not that obvious in this picture..but still can see a bit bit right??
I also tak tau normal or not!! haha..
Do you know my size did not change much since primary school?? I had a skirt that i wore in primary and until now I still can wear..:s I think I got a bit thinner compare to last time..less chubbier...AND..the main point is..I never grow any taller ever since..how sad is that?? I had always remain this height since primary school...aiks...one good thing about being small and petit..dress will be your best friend...^^ I dont know since when I like to wear dress alot...I have one weird theory..everyone knows that I must wear formal in college for classes right..If I buy one top and a skirt of a pants..definitely will cost around 100 or more..So if i buy one dress..its already one piece so I dont have to invest more..and sometimes it cost less than 50!!! how stingy am i!! :p
Ever since..I started to wore dress more often..Today B reminded me of a dress I did wear for a long long time...So got nothing to do at home..camwhore lo apa lagi!!! :p
ISH!! the eye bag I got since term starts...:(
sorry..typo!!! its DiDi DuDu!!!! :p
My black dress!!! simple but i like!!
Experimenting with mirror...:p
OH YES YES YES!!!! I am done done done with my financial assignment at this moment..haha..I actually did not finish my post and went and did my assignment..sweat!! I hate financial and I dont think I have the brain cells that can digest it..did until my head felt so stuffy...Dolores!! I salute you..
Finally!! I can rest rest now and do something else that is non academic related..^^
Everyone wants to love and be loved right?? Who doesn't want? Just that do you know to appreciate the things that you had and always treasure it without hurting it?? But when you are in that circle..you just dont seems to realize it until you finally lost it..its a lesson that we all learned..and from there..you will appreaciate whatever that you have now..<3
Hormones are really scary..and B is one of its victim...:( I know when the time of the month is almost near..your brain cells will be filled up with hormones telling you to get emo emo emo and emo for nothing..and yes..I really became down for nothing..haha..but when it finally came..your hormones seems to be exaporated into the air..what left..is period pain~~~~ but mine is not that pain..so its still tolerable..
How will college be like without B for one day?? I wonder....
No comments:
Post a Comment