Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy

Sorry for being emo-ed for awhile...blame exam stress and all...but since exam is all over now and its our long long holiday for three months..its time to chill..I slept for almost 12 hours these two days...YAY!!!! =) what to do...I have all the time in the world now..muahaha..alright..at least for two weeks...After that got to go to work to earn money..I need a new phone....whee~~~

I got a new specs...well..its pretty much an old news now since I got it two weeks ago..no time to blog about it..I lost my specs about a month ago..and to my horror I can not see properly without my contacts...I tahan-ed for almost two weeks and gave up..I needed a pair of new specs...and here it is...



My baby guinea pig is almost three weeks by now..see how big is her eyes!!!! haha..


Anyway..trying to find her a bf now because I can not put her together with her dad..dangerous..though some of you may say guinea pigs are like that...its not wrong for the dad to hump his own daughter..but hey..it will cause genetic deficiency okay?? not good at all..


This is a very Polaroid picture I took of Taylors.I don't know how long I won't be seeing Taylors..Definitely won't be missing the food and the horrible parking spaces...but..to be frank..our Higher Diploma had just ended like that..without a proper closure or so..Do not even have the chance to say bye to those who are not continuing...sucks big time...



Pink Sky....A very rare scene for me....I love....=)

Talking about horrible parking...THIS!!! is a seriously useless and dumb driver...dah la tau can not park in the middle of the road...still want to park..park nevermind...pulled handbrake and did not leave phone number...got use brain and think or not..how the hell other cars want to go out la since you are blocking the middle of the road...this is really a Nub cake la...haiy...


Finish exam already do what??? go dating first of course..hahaha...what??? During exam time both of us very guai okay?? sit at home and study only... :p

Camwhore a bit never mind right??? =)



Us us...<3


Thats all for now....nothing much to update actually.. till then...XOXO

No comments: