Tuesday, April 27, 2010

(^v^)

woooo....I have to admit..my body is no longer young and fit...after not working for almost half a year..everything worn off after 7 hours of working...but everything is going alright..still the same old restaurant..most of the staffs changed..still the same old atmosphere..still the same old oink smell...=) 

The same old reaction I get from the staffs...why did you became thinner?? >.< I did not diet..I did not cut down on my food..and I did not even exercise..so tell me about it...what have I done wrong?? haha..I swear to god I did not DIET... :p

Anyway...am sorry for my emo-ness in my previous post..it was almost 5am and I could not sleep..what do you aspect... =( Results taken..and.........('v') get me??? no need to say no more..muahahhaha



Ten months..not too long and not too short..but enough for us to have tonnes of memories together for us to remember for the rest of our life...more memories to come...and a brighter future for both of us...

Baby...thanks for being with me all this while...words and never describe how much I love you and how important you are for me...my very own cute angel....and my very own Baby Aaron....

I love you Baby Aaron...

and happy 10th Month...muakxxxx....

No comments: