Yesterday was a hell of a day...suppose to go to college and check for my results..but you know what..FB is the best thing in this whole world...=) =) woke up in the morning to check my FB..then ei??? someone updated FB status saying that they are in college checking results.. immediately take out phone and call dai lou!!! haha...he say no need to check for me also know I pass...I want to see my number myself to make sure I pass mer...sorry sorry..I am like that...hehe
After one hour..he posted a picture of the list in FB...SMART!!!! hahaha..I guess everyone keep calling him until he also can not tahan already...so he rather take and picture of it and post it in FB...=) see!!! this is the power of FB!!! everything can be seen in it..and it can be super convenient...
Then after we knew we pass already..met up with Wei Ren at One U to rock climb!!! I only rock climb once in my life which is in Genting..and that one also climb up once then finish..Once you fall..means its over...but this time..really something new for both of us...=) Honestly..I did not realize I am scare of heights until I start climbing...He keep asking me to climb up up up..then when im up...I look down..@#(@)(#@ gosh its freaking high..We did bolstering at first, so there are no ropes attached..so if you fall, you will land on some mattress of course..but still!!! its HIGH!!!!
Then once I start climbing..my hands and my legs started to shake vigorously..thanks to Wei Ren who keeps laughing at me when I am climbing..what a motivation!! Then there was one wall..you suppose to climb over it...without any ropes or course..when you reach a certain stage..you have to stretch your arms like mad..and use your legs to push your body up...my arms are shaking like mad and its freaking high...Wei Ren and B was like..
'You can do it..just push your legs up!!!! 1, 2, 3....GO!!'
Im like ' nooo..I can not!!! its so high....I scare I scare....'
'No no no...you are there already..just one push...1, 2, 3....'
'okay okay...calm down calm down..you can do it...okay...1...2....3...urghhhhhhhhhh!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!'
It may seem to be easy for most of you..but go and have a try and tell me its easy okay?? it requires ALOT of determination, will power and strength to do it alright!!!! =)
Then CC!! okay..talking about CC..when I go CC..the only thing that I will do is FB...or MSN...that was last time...then when we went yesterday..walau!!! I can play CS!!! ( though I am pretty noob in it...but still!!! I manage to shoot a few people alright??? =) Then I suck in Left 4 Dead 2 because I memang don't know how to spawn....and...I played Warcraft tower defense le...I got to say..its quite syiok yea..haha...and my favourite!!! Star Craft!!! muahahha..though I still suck in it..but at least I trashed Calvin and Steven...=) =) way to go my Battle Cruisers!!!!
What a day what a day..and guess what...this morning when I woke up...I dream of Tower Defense and CS...and my whole body is aching like mad...thanks to rock climbing...but if you have the chance..you should really try it..push your limits abit..and you will be surprise by what your mind and body can do...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment