Anyway..I realize I am that type of girl when it comes to work...Please don't come and interfere with whatever that I am doing because I will get real pissed..really...don't come interfere with my station or anything that I am doing because I know what I am doing the best..maybe your style differ with my style..but hey...just because you want to find trouble with me..doesn't mean that I must take whatever it is...so..I suggest you to back off because I ain't going to care about you..oh yes..and here goes the history repeating again...everyone knows about your temper..so what? You stress your own problem...you don't have to release it on others...elder but more childish.. =)
wau..its good to release eh?? yeap..I can be a evil bit*h if someone steps on my tail..soo...don't...
I don't know why I suddenly thought of writing about this...saw some people commenting about it in FB..saw some couples flying here and there...and I won't say I am an expert..but two months of it in the past thought me a lesson..I don't trust in long distance relationship...and of course I want to see other people to work it out..I think I told people before..I am waiting for people to prove me wrong and tell me how they can work it out...but why I can't??
1. I am a girl who loves intimacy..:p okay..this may sound so wrong to you..but I like to feel my bf..I want to hold his hands walking around the mall...I want to have a shoulder to lean on when I am watching movie..I want to hug him when I am down..I want to sniff and smell his very own scent..yes..I want to feel the present of my bf..not just remembering how it was in my memory...I can tell you..its no fun at all...when just the starting its fine and you still can adapt to it..but once you faced some personal issues and really needed him and he can not be there..it sucks big time..
2. Time.I know technology nowadays are advancing into a stage where I don't even know some of the things...Skype yes...MSN yes... Webcam yes..but hey..you are not free all the time...both of your timing may not adjourn all the time..when you are online, he or she may not be..When you are busy with work and can not online...he or she might be there waiting for you..by the time you are free...he or she may have gone offline already... when you are on your holidays...he or she may be having their final exams...soo...timing is your worst enemy when it comes to long distance relationship...
3. Trust. I know there are many people out there who really trust their partner..and I know there are even more people who have trust issues with their love ones...yes..I am an insecure person because of my past...and I may have some trust issues...It wasn't like that in the past really...People asked me how I cope..I say I trust him...but now after a super torturing mental abusing trusting issues with my ex...I slowly slowly forget how is it to trust a person throughly...so...if you are in a long distance relationship...there is nothing for you to hold on other than 'trust' this word...if he or she says they are just going out for a drink...means you have to trust your partner...if he or she says that they are just friends..means they are just friends...will you know if they lie to you or not?? there is no other way of proving it other than believing it or not...Unless you really trust your partner, if not long distance will definitely take a toll on your relationship..
4. Money. I shall short cut it to LDR alright? LDR means money money and more money..telephone bills..flight ticket..presents and surprises...all these requires loads of money...probably the most killing ones will be phone bills..Either it is skype or phone..it will definitely cost a bomb if you call daily..then in order to save money..you will push it to two days once...then sooner or later..one week once...or even less...Flight...Even sabah...you know how most it cost to fly over there? and people...we are still students..do we have that excess money to spend? alright.if you are filthy rich then its okay...but if you have three younger brothers like me starting U soon...its not that easy to get that large amount of money..If you are planning to save slowly then its okay...probably you have to cut down on your entertainment expenses or maybe eating out expenses..then come to think of it..you will be staying at home and waiting for he/she to online everyday without going out...Presents or surprises...whoo...don't talk about the hassle of sending over things...its not cheap either..you can try going to the post office and asked how much is it to sent over a package of stuffs...normal mailing maybe its okay..but post laju? *bitter smile*
There are many more problems involved...that is why I don't believe in long distance relationship...If I am working and I started to earn my own money..then yes...it wouldn't be that hard..
Of course there are people who can work it out...who are willing to sacrifice a lot of things for love...who are willing to sacrifice their sleep..their money..even their time just to spend a while with their love ones...there are people who can do that...
but can I? *thinking hard* unless it comes to really special circumstances that I HAVE to have a LDR...I would....but now?? I don't think I have to..muahahaha...:p sorry for the evil me...Its really not easy for me... I am sorry if what I had said had hurt you in any matter...but this is only my little personal point of view with no harm to others...I hope...=)
No comments:
Post a Comment