Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lublub

Yesterday when I just started to work..I had a whole chest full with hatred that I need to release...damn....anyways...

' Biatch!!!!! '

I wanted to do this damn badly...muahahaha..anyways...Just want to say one thing...when I hate someone..means I really hate he/she...I won't want to talk to you..i won't want to response to you..and everything no matter WHAT you do...il find it annoying and irritating...call me evil or bitch...i don't give a damn..because you that I had long deteste...I will still continue to deteste...I hate back stabbers....

People ask me..why I don't make up...hmmm..not the first time really..but to be frank..im lazy.. ;P unless its a special occasion or special gathering with the girls...if  not I won't put also...to much of trouble people..I am just too lazy...ngehhh...

When I was having a short PMS session during work..B asked me to think of the lublub fella...and hey..it worksss....

The lublub fella!! <3

Cute right? though in this picture it seems like B is molesting the lublub fella... XD

What I did on my third offday? 

We are craving for some Jap food..so here we goo~~~

B's new shoes.... =)

Must camwhore dulu baru makan!!!

<3 <3

Anyways..we suppose to go to Sushi Zanmai but it was full full full..the line was quite long..and we even met nikki...I think she also can not bear to wait for the line..so we decided to try Sushi Zen which is their sister restaurant opposite Cold Storage...

Sushi Zen

It is just a very small outlet there..but they do have sushi counter where you can sit on...the tables were all occupied so we decided to sit at the sushi counter...hey..to my amazement..its pretty cozy...and not many people around you either...maybe in other's mind..their dinner is only complete when you have a proper table to sit on...but to us...its okay..as long as the food is here..we are happy people.. =)

We ordered....

Chuka Idako..B's favourite...

Beef Set which only cost us RM 15 +
 its really worth it..the Beef don is a large one...it comes with salad, miso sup and cawanmushi..

Miso soup...
I always love the ones they had in Zanmai or here..because they put some teeny weeny mushroom in it which is nice...=)

Cawanmushi
Long since we ate this..and its nice nice nice..its so smooth that it melts in your mouth...slurrrpp..

Salad..

we ordered the Hadako Sushi as well...

The bill came up to RM40+ and we were so full..still up for some dessert at shojikoya though... :p so if you want to have a super worth it set..you should go to Sushi Zen...its pretty much the same standard as Zanmai..=)

I can not wait for end of June, July and also August...so many things are going on at that time..whee~~~ probably not everything will go on smoothly as I aspected..but what the hell...will try and make things work...keep my fingers cross and I NEED MONEY!!!! gahhhhh....its killing my braincells slowly....dolores..now I understand how hard is it!!! =( ish ish ish...

I am craving for something that is very very yummy after our work...=) need to know how to love yourself more after two months of hard work...its time to pamper ourselves into temporary moments of luxury....I got lots of things I need really....soo...money money come come!!!

OH OH OH!!!! its almost JUNE!!!!!!!!! wheeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~ can not wait!!! muakxxxx

Anyways...got first split shift tomorrow....fighting!!!!!!

and oh!! Happy birthday to Mr Randall Chen!!! have a blast one...=)

No comments: