Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weakness

No matter how tough a girl is...there will be a breaking point for her....

Sometimes I hate memories..especially those bad ones....

'Pretending that I am okay and tough..but once you step out of the door...tears started to roll down my cheeks...


Because I know, you will never come back...'

Hated this..because this is the worst feeling that I had....whether it is somewhat similar or neither...

It is true that some things will never change...and its neither wrong or correct...

You just have to convince yourself.. persuade yourself that it is okay..

But the process of convincing yourself can be harsh and tough....tears will start roll down unconsciously..

Maybe it is insecurities...or maybe it is just us as a human being...

What I need is time and trust...

Tolerance is another key that you hold...

I am like a child who needs constant attention and love when I am down...

Caress me...huge me and love me....then I will sleep like a child..

Because I know you are there....

For me..

This is my another weakness...

First one,my worst enemy...and this....

Bear with me...for you who hold the key to unlock my heart..

The only one who can....

No comments: