Took my cough medicine and slept like a baby yesterday...great sleep great sleep as I can barely remember what I dream...oh why cough medicine..thanks to the excessive smokers in the restaurant and me have to suffer, it leads to me coughing nonstop...thanks smokers..you guys sucks!
I think I should talk about Thomas Cup since its going on right now...Do you know..the last time Malaysia held Thomas Cup was in 1992?
Its like ages and ages ago..I was only 4 years old at that time....I can hardly remember anything..what Max told me was when Malaysia held the cup, the next day was declare as holiday..wheee~~~ so why Malaysia did not win the cup until today? well..only the experts can tell...I think what the paper said is true also..Malaysia team is a one man show..
Thomas Cup fever...normally during friday, the restaurant will be super busy and pack with people..but not surprisingly, this week it was very quiet..
Boss: Why today reservation so little?
Max: Because today its the semi finals for Thomas Cup. Malaysia vs China
Boss: No wonder.So when is the finals?
Max: This Sunday.
Boss : So should I wish the best for Malaysia to win or lose?
Max: .........
Very true. Right after Malaysia lost, the crowd started to come...We were very excited about the game as I text my bro to sms me the match results...B asked his mum..and my asst Manager even asked his bro to text him the result..but to our disappointment...we lost!! =( straight lost...Well...Malaysia should really put more effort into training more young people to play in this field before we are really out of the game...
Enough of Thomas Cup..hey..I had been working for three weeks now...time passed very fast yea..The only thing that I remember was what I did during my off days...must really really appreciate the time we had on our off day....rest as much as you want and savor the free moment of doing nothing...=)
Our body clock had been changed dramatically...we sleep around 4 ish in the morning..wake up around 12am ( for me :p ) eat brunch at 3pm...go work at 4pm...finish work at 12am IF only we are lucky...then eat dinner at 2am!
APA JADI!!!!
Work...work work....what to do? want to earn money to get the things that we want..so we have to sacrifice our time, eye bags...and strenght...ish...
I want time to pass faster now~~~~ only now until we finish working..then after that..you can slow down I don't mind...=)
The weather is bitching again!!! damn it..and what's better than this....
Its My virgin Mojito!! and guarantee refreshing!! :p
and guess how I shake it???
Spagetti sauce jar...=) and its damn nice to shake lo...can challenge the cocktail shaker..maybe I should suggest Taylors to use this instead of the cocktail shaker that can not open after you shake yea?
Anyway..I got a little surprise from my baby today!!! whee~~~ but surprise fail to surprise fully!!! muahaha...he thought I will be in the room..but mana tau aunty asked me to help her to make dumpling..so I was in the dining room...and when B came back from church..I can see him holding a bag of something already..suspicious yea!! :p but I never say anything..thought it was some dirty clothes or so...Then after that..he told me he has a surprise for me!! whee~~~~~~
(shhh~~~ I like surprises....because it makes me shy!!! :p )
and I knew it!!! its the love love fella!!!
The lublub fella
Once I saw it..I am calling 'the lublub fella'...and we shall name it 'the lublub fella'....=) cute isn't it???? ands he got a pink heart..... =)
Uncle saw her..and asked...what is that??? ( paiseh paiseh.... :p )
Such an emo picture of lublub fella... but I like!!!
I GOT LUBLUB FELLA TO HUG AND TIDUR!!!! <3
p/s of course...my b also must hug...muakxxx
THANK YOU DARLING FOR THE LUBLUB FELLA!!!!
me love you...muakxxx
and oh...B finally started to gel his hair for work... :p
cute yea?? :p

No comments:
Post a Comment