DIETING
haha..I know I shouldn't be talking about dieting..because if I say I want to diet now..I think everyone that knows me will kill me...taking everything that they can find to chop me into million pieces... but I think every girl...or even guy will have a dieting experience..right? same goes to me..well..if my friends agree with me..I was always average ( okie..probably thin to others...) since I was in primary...I was a chubby kiddo in kindergarden okay? thanks to excessive milking powder consumption from my grandmother.
Then when I reach secondary school..I started to get really conscious with my food intake..because I don't like my chubby face..and I am certainly scare of tummy ( though I don't really have one..but I think its a psychological thingy that controls my mind saying that I have tummy ) So I started to read about dieting...watch about dieting etc.
So..my DIETING regime
1. Do at least 50 sit ups before you sleep. AT LEAST. haha. Sometimes if I am feeling fat ( okay..slap myself for saying I am fat :p ) I will go up to 100 times before I sleep. I felt awesomely good when my tummy is tired and flat. :p
2. Besides sit up. Sometimes I will do the turning turning hand exercise to get rid of my butterflies on my arms. Lifting leg exercise for my thigh. Face exercise. Even jumping when I am feeling like it. @@ yes. I did all those before I sleep. Quite hectic yea? haha
3. Strictly no rice. yes. Ever since I read about the carbo diet, I started to reject rice intake. So what the hell do I eat? I will take proteins like chicken, fish and all, and loads of vege. Since then, my parents started to complain about me not taking rice. Even if I am forced to take rice, I will take two spoons only. @@
4. Drink more water or soup before your meal. And after if you are not feeling hungry. Yes. This works I think. You fill yourself up with water to make you full so when its time to eat, you are already half full. In that case, you won't eat much during meal time.
5. NO FRIED FOOD. KFC, Fries and all can go into your sibling's plate. haha. If you really feel like eating some, bring loads of tissues. take a piece of chicken, put it in a middle of the tissue, and start smashing it to get rid of the oil. You can ask my brothers or even my friends how I used to do that all the time.
6. The salad diet. I can not recall it actually but my friends claim that I always order salad when I go out eating with them. haha. Do I? :p
7. Pills consumption. Okay. This everyone may not agree with me, and yes, I don't even agree with myself. haha.When I was in Japan, there are lots of food everywhere. So I am scare of gaining weight because of all the rice in the morning, rice in the afternoon and rice at night! @@ Dah la I am scare of rice, but can not reject because it is not polite to not finish your meal. So, I went to some convenient store, saw some controlling fat absorption pills and I bought. I don't know if it works, but yeap. I did that.
8. Cream. At one stage, they came out with all sorts of cream to tighten here la tighten there. Burning fats or something like that. So, I was attracted to it like what other customers would and started to apply it on my tummy and thigh. I won't say it works, because I think there is no difference. Probably because I can not go any thinner.
Yes. So I did that last time. But now, I did nothing above, and yet I am becoming thinner. @@ Everyone says I am becoming thinner and thinner every year. Even in the restaurant, everyone who sees me said I had became thinner. I did not do anything! =( I eat, go work, eat and sleep. No exercise nothing. Probably because I am working now thats why.
Let's compare
Before
After. All also became prettier already. =)
Actually can not really see in pictures whats the difference..but if you see me once a year like Mr Goh, then you will know why he said I am dropping one size every year. :p
So what I should say is, what I did last time was mostly unreasonable. haha. What you should do is, eat less and eat healthy. So people, don't do radical dieting because it is not good for your health. and. What I realize is, we are beautiful as we are. So it is not all about your physical appearance that attracts others, its about your inner beauty. Like what others like to say. :p


No comments:
Post a Comment