Firstly...I want to say that I am bored...=(
I don't know what to do in front of the computer..everyone that I suppose to stalk I already did..I even stalk myself out of boredom...kill me please....maybe I should read back my older post to see how lame was I huh? arrr...I am out of my words....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I am bored..I shall post about a place we went for dinner yea...Heard about FOOD FOUNDRY? well..not me..haha..I heard of it when B mentioned to me they have crepe cake there..and I want crepe cake!!! Since its our long waited off day, so off we go and have a try...
It was super hidden and out of no where...we thought it was a restaurant on its own...but the fact is..its located deep in some flats near Jaya One...
There...see!!
It's like those chinese stall and mamak stalls under Mentari...but who knows..they may serve good food...But first...locate my crepe cake dulu..=)
There you go...the crepe cake is hidden there...whee~~
But look at the back of the house at the back....really looks like those mamak yea..it even reminded me of school canteen to be frank...
Get what I mean?? They even have projectors showing movies..@@
First comes first....food food food...we are hungry people...and look at the menu!!
Wooden paper board with a clip to hold all the papers...classic non??
Since newspapers and magazines had done numerous reviews on this restaurant...we shall try the food and see whether it is really worth our money..oh...the price is not mamak price yea...the cakes are super expensive..one chocolate cake can cost you RM12!! gg....then pasta will cost you around RM15++ also...soo..its ain't no cheap people...
We ordered Smoke Salmon Pasta and Foundry Chicken Chop...
Smoked Salmon Pasta...
The pasta is al dente and the cream sauce is just nice..not too 'zai' and the smoke salmon played an important role in this dish...tasty indeed...not disappointing..
Foundry Chicken Chop
The chicken is well cooked and it is not too dry but juicy...the side dishes are normal but well seasoned...not too bad eh...=)
and finalement!!
Mille Crepe Cake..
its descent and nice...but I still prefer the ones in Melaka...this one I ate a few bites and I feel 'zai' already..but the melaka ones..I can't wait for more...probably because that time it was my first time trying crepe cake...=)
Us...oh...my fringe had grown so long...time to chop chop...
well..honestly this place gave us must surprise because of its location and interior...I guess if they change to another location and emphasize more in their interior...the dining experience would be better and the guest wouldn't feel like the food is not worth its price...The menu...ohhh....maybe they should use a better material to print their menu...I actually like the wooden board idea because its so old school...but...torn and folded papers are not that presentable....The food is nice though..=)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three months of holidays...two months will be spend in working...because we want to get a new phone and for our vacation...money would not drop down from the sky huh?? and oh believe me..I had not asked money from my parents for a long long time...also because I have PTPTN.... :p
Working hard to get what you want is not as easy as you think it is...During the super busy Saturday last week because of Labours Day, I slipped and fell on the stairs when the whole restaurant is looking..try and get back on my feet so I would not look so terrible in front of everyone...the fact is I knocked my back head...and I felt giddy...everything went slow motion after that to avoid further accidents...
So money is not that easy to earn really...and I am sure the after feeling of spending the money you had earned yourself would be GREAT!!...
I want to do tonnes of things..there are hundreds of things I want to do in my mind before I start working next year...would not want to waste any more time because I only have one more year of studying...=( oh gosh..people who are still in Uni or so..please please enjoy while you can alright...working is no fun at all...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning :: Below are just rambling of mine so please do not proceed if you do not wish to read...=) warning given...
Time passed damn fast yea...I really think that we are growing up too fast and there seems to be no full stop for us to take a breath and just enjoy our youth...I think very soon 'youth' can not be used on me anymore...and people will start calling me aunty...how sad is that? >.<
Now whenever I go to the shopping mall and see secondary school kids dating..in my mind il be thinking...small kids...haha...belum grow bulu sudah pak toh....( and oh dol...me is not talking about you....you are way mature than us even at that time... :p ) see!! I already have that mind set that people are becoming younger and I am becoming older...aiseh...life wei life...very soon everyone of us will be going to work...very soon we will talk about how sucky is our work instead of assignments and exams....
then very soon we will talking about who is getting married and who is having babies...ohhhhh...can time just stop right here... ( or before I go work :p ) so I can enjoy my youth??? I still want to wear mini skirts and floppy when I go out....I still want to hold a teddy bear without people giving me that weird face....
As much as I want the time to stop...it won't...so...live life to the fullest....
What happen to my dream long time ago of going overseas and study? reality had taken a toll....washed away and forgotten...jealous much? sometimes yes..but I shall go and travel once I start earning my own money...
Done rambling... :p
Time to get ready to work...>.< noooooo~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment