Still swimming in my very own miserable circle...Cried because don't know what to do...cried because don't know how to move on...cried because I hardly know what is love anymore...
27/5/2010
Here I am...putting my heads up high...telling the whole world my tale, and our tale...
Used to say I am scare of falling deep because I know once I do, means you are everything to me, the only thing that matters to me.
Am still scare, because I knew in these 11 months, I fell hard..I fell in love with you so many times until I had lost my counts..
11 months till this day, I have not found anything that I do not love about you
You are perfect in my eyes...
Your toleration, your patient, you sensitivity to my feelings had touched my heart many times
Many words had been written
Many pictures had been taken
Many hugs and kisses had been shared
and yet, its never enough
I am greedy
Greedy for your love
Am scare
Am insecure
But once you hold me into your arms
I know
We can go miles
A road without an end is where we belong
I dream of a future with you
I dream of holding your hands, walking through each day with love and happiness
Happy 11th Month BabyAaron <3
I will say this as long as I live
I love you baby..muakxx
27/6/2010
Am waiting for you....
p/s I think some phrase I had said it before...haha..can't remember..:p
p/s I think some phrase I had said it before...haha..can't remember..:p
No comments:
Post a Comment