Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Belated Mother's Day

Sorry for the late post..I know Mother's Day was yesterday..and I was pretty much busy and enjoying my off day...so here I am..going to work in 3 hours time and blogging..=)

We were working on Saturday which is Mother's Day Eve..as expected..it was full house and customers were roaming in...nah...won't be talking about my work..its boring...:p

Its Mother's Day eve....and I wished so many customer's Happy Mother's Day and it drew a huge smile on their face...then I was thinking..I did not even wish my own mum yet..checked my phone..my dad text me and telling me its Mother's Day and I should call my mum...It was almost 1am at that time...no point calling as they are early sleepers...So I did called the next day...

' Ma..Happy Mother's Day..'

'Why are you calling at this hour..we are busy cleaning the house...why you always text me so late at night...So bising...and your guinea pig ar....very dirty ar..have to change water every hour and bedding every day....no food or water already then start squeaking...'

'.........'  =)

Of course our conversation was not that short...I did reply here and there..but the point is...we are not mother and daughter who needs to talk to each other everyday..and I know...she won't ask me about my personal stuffs other than my results..@@...sooo...this is me and my mum....=) we are not those huge huge kiss kiss type and always saying 'I love you'....we are just...like this..haha..

Anyways....since I am in KL and Aaron's mum had been taking care of me for quite sometime..so its time to show her some appreciation on this very special day....We had decided to cooked her a meal and we bought her a card....

Mother's Day Dinner Menu

A bowl of very hearty and healthy Creamy Pumpkin Soup

( its filled with pumpkin, celery, onions and carrot...super healthy and nutritious..and its easy to prepare too..)


Thai Papaya Salad

( Something very new to me and I never prepared this before...but its loaded with flavors of papaya, bunga kantan lemon grass and coriander leaves..saltiness from dried shrimps and crunchiness from roasted walnut..love this to bits )

Pan fried Dorry fish

Saute Broccoli and carrot

and this is how the main course looks like...the lemon sauce is slurrppp~~

and this.. Guinness Stout cake

( First time for both of us and the result was superb! =) you can still taste the flavors of Guinness and the sweetness of the raisins... )

Guinness Stout Cake with Apple Ice Cream 

Everything was delicious and very healthy at the same time....slurrrppp...recipes from the net can be very good at times..=)

Oh...See me in glasses..=)





Its web camming time... :p

Have a great day people...loves

No comments: