Mum called : Be careful of your money ar! Don't put everything together, hide it somewhere. Paris very dangerous..Don't waste money and finish everything!
Aunty called me as early as 8am : Hide your money in your underwear. There are many pick pockets in Paris. Keep your passport properly.
Dad : Be careful.
So tell me people, isn't Paris suppose to be the city of love where everyone is lovey dovey in front of Eiffel Tower eating macaroons? There should not be pick pockets waiting for you behind the bushes, school girl stealing money etc. But, i guess, I will only know after I step my foot in France. Will tell you guys when I get back..
So yeap, I suppose my luggage is already pack and hmmm..I will be expecting my time of the month in France..how fun right! ishhhh..I keep thinking that I had missed out something, but in the end, I don't know what am I missing. I guess this is call anxiety before travel. I really do hope I have everything in my bag and did not forget anything..Passport! Money! Bra! haha..
Oh French food!! Oh wine....pate...foie gras...baguette...croissant...cheese...MACAROONS...I AM COMING!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAH! Okay..I am finally excited because of all the food I can get there!Slurrppppssss =p Alright people! Thats all from me now..Till I come back from France! =) =)
Take good care of yourselves my friends! Will miss my Spicy food in Malaysia..haha..With lots of love from Linlin..
No comments:
Post a Comment