Sunday, February 20, 2011

Occupied

Been pretty busy these few days because of the trip..running up and down to grab my passport, checking on exchange rates, constantly checking myself to Guardian, Watson and Jusco to buy the things that i need, researching on places to go, if i have the motivation, to read on my literature review etc..At the end of the day, i would just want to sit down, and rest well before the trip. So ya, sorry if I have forgotten something because my mind now is all franchais franchais franchais, and sorry if I am not available.

I just got my final jab of HPV vaccine which is for cervical cancer prevention yesterday morning which I had waited for more than an hour for it. And the doctor told me, I should have just went to the nurse for the jab instead for waiting so long. >.< great. My hands are extremely numb now and hoping that it will subside tomorrow, if not, how am I suppose to carry my luggage. So moral of the story is,take jabs at least a week before you go on a trip to avoid numbness.

99 percent I am going to be interning with Genting Resort Berhad for my internship because I had just receive my offer letter last week, and had decided to accept it. Reasoning is because I wanted to try something different instead of doing Food & Beverage all this while.If after the internship I think it is not suitable for me, I can always go for other departments instead of sticking in casino.So my choices are still there. I told my mum and she said casino good meh, everyone drinking and gambling. I said, this has nothing to do with the people working there. People have the choice to gamble or not, and if they want, the staffs will provide the service. Thats all. I just google-d women in casino, and guess what, it is no surprise that it is all related to bond girl, women with skimpy clothing etc. Being ambitious, my ultimate goal will be changing people's perception of women working in casino if I can. Well, If i choose this path in the future of course. Fret not, even if I am working in casino in the future, I will not be dealing cards for the rest of my life. That is just part of the basic training, and my goal is to move into the management side.

Without doubt, this year is a very busy year for me and my holidays are almost gone until I completed my internship in mid September. After France trip, dissertation and assignment rush which will definitely be HELL for all of us, then comes exam, and internship. Even by thinking of it now, my brains are going to burst soon. So yes, heaven before hell it is!

No comments: