Thursday, February 17, 2011

Je suis tres fatigue

So tired so tired~~ Who knows Dikir Barat can be so tiring..Class suppose to be in the afternoon, it suppose to be public holiday, and yet, here we are reaching college early in the morning singing 'ewau buleeee~~~ewau bule~~~~~'  It reminded me of our choir times in secondary school, but the difference is, hmmmm, better keep it to myself. Well, I had fun when everyone is on high spirit and like what I keep saying, how many times in your life you can perform in front of the French people? If we can perform well, it will definitely be something that we will miss in the future. But, sometimes just got tired of waiting thats all.

Maybe like what Pierre said, we are all addicted to the industry and somehow we have the hospitality syndrome. For me, it is punctuality. If you are late for work in hotel, you will get a kick in the ass during briefing and of course, salary deduction. So no matter what it is, whether it is for class, meeting or anything concerning work or academic, i will try my best to not be late. And, I just don't like to waste my time waiting. I guess not everyone is like that.

Voluntarism, sportiveness, enthusiasm and punctuality. I think we will definitely need more of this to make things work. 

I am not a problem solver person, because sometimes, I just can not think out of the box.Especially when conflicts occurred. I am being really honest here. I can not be like other people, suddenly come out with a brilliant idea or solution to solve problems. I need to sit down, analyze and find for my inspiration. And that is why, I can not be an artist, scientist or whichever that requires you to think out the box for living.

Anyways, we are planning for our France trip now and it is getting me really excited. Wheee~ We have two days of free and easy in Paris so we are planning where to go, how to go, where to eat etc. I love to do this kind of thing! haha..Just hope that we won't get lost in Paris with the complicating metro lanes and of course, with our really basic french. =) Arrrr, its already Thursday and shall be saying Hello Paris next Tuesday. muahahaha.

Anyhow, I am still tired tired tired~~

Despite still having classes, practicing for performance, planning of France Trip, my literature review is still awaiting me to visit him. I suppose to have a good good rest before the trip so I can enjoy myself to the fullest there! Sorry if I am not on msn or calling anyone out, i have a lot of things in my hands now especially before and right after the France Trip. Dissertation and assignment rush after France Trip. Oh gosh. Wish me luck~~

No comments: