Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy CNY!

The sun is back up and greeting everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! haha. Finally, the CNY heat is here..I must say, I kinda missing the cooling weather..haha

Sorry if you had seen it in FB, but hey, i need to post it up again!! hahaha..because me is just so happy we made it..=p Yeap..we made pineapple tart for CNY this year and never in my life i volunteer to bake cookies..Heard it from my friends that it is hard to make, and indeed, it is so time consuming..Boiling down three pineapples into a paste is seriously no easy job. But after two hours of stirring and watching over the fire, we made our first pineapple jam! wheeee!


We made three tubs of pineapple tarts! only three tubs from three pineapples..tsk tsk..so now I know why is it so expensive..


Looks nice? Yeap..At least my mum is munching away the cookies..haha..


Pineapple tarts!!! =) =)


Me with pineapple tarts!! Wheee..It looks gold in this picture! Wheee..money money lai lai!

I finally had my CNY mood after baking pineapple tarts..haha..Who doesn't like to have Pineapple tart during CNY? Can not wait for tomorrow's reunion dinner where there will be tonnes of food on the table waiting for us to tuck in..Oh! This year I did not forget my camera's memory card..haha..picture time! =)

Anyways...I would like to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all my friends and families..May the Rabbit Year bring lots of luck to all of you and have a smooth sail through year 2011!   


Gong Xi Gong Xi from B.=)


and Gong Hei Gong Hei from me! =)

Me and lublub fella wish everyone a Happy Happy Chinese New Year and earn more Ang Pau money this year! =) =)

1 comment:

Samuel C said...

dayummnnn i want those pineapple tarts! happy cny btw=) <3