Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loving the Rain

Wohooo~ It has been raining for the whole day! So happy! Such cooling and nice weather to just chillex at home..I can not even recall when was the last time I slept until 2pm without waking up..So blessed..Luckily I do not have any out door plans for today so ya, I have nothing to complain about but enjoying the cooling weather.

Since the rain is not going to stop anytime soon, why not just enjoy the weather in door? =p 

CNY is coming..hmmm..but why I don't have any CNY mood yet? The only thing I am really expecting, is pineapple tart! Who doesn't like to have pineapple tart during CNY? and I was planning to make some tomorrow if the weather allows me to. I wanted to make some so I can have a whole tub to myself, hide it somewhere so no one will finish it other than me. Muahahaha! Evil me but don't care, who ask my brothers to finish up everything before I do.

Anyways...some pictures of Mid Valley's CNY decor..=)

Knotting Art

This stall is pretty cute..they sell small lion heads for the kids..but..pricey sial..

How can you not have tang lung during CNY?

My cute B in formal posing..=p =p


This chair is so cute! =)

I sat on the smaller chair..

I forgotten what is this call already..but it is so cute! =)

Must take picture with the nice background! =)

CNY is just around the corner, followed by Valentines Day and finalement, our Francais Trip! WHEEEE~~ I am more excited about that compare to CNY..how can! Apa buat..we are going to Paris maaaaa! 

Loving the weather now! =p Alright, got to go and work on my literature review! I am determine to finish it up soon! Byes people!!! Loves


No comments: