Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Celebrate life





Today is a good good day! haha. If you had been reading my blog, i think you might able to guess why am I happy. At least I did achieve my minimum requirement in my results, satisfied but also, I can do better. Well, I suppose all those worries in the past few days can be chucked away into my recycle bin now. Aza aza fighting in the coming future! I can do it!

Pure Crapping =p 


Do you have like those blank out moment at the most unexpected time in a day? For example class. haha. Well, my blank out is not really blank out because my mind is still working and it is definitely not working on the class lectures if it happens. haha. When I blank out, I will stare at a specific corner of a classroom or at a person for a long long time until someone pulls me back. And if you happen to ask me what am I thinking, the most likely answer you will get from me is, I don't know. haha. It is similar to dream where you can not remember any single thing after you woke up. Is it just me or everyone is like that?

Back to business

Oh yes. Back to why today is a good day, I just bought something like a boots from an online boutique and it just arrived today! Well, I thought it was a good idea to get one because I am going to France soon and it is less than RM50. It fits perfectly and looks cute too. I self comfort myself as an early birthday pressie for myself so I won't feel so guilty. =p Oh yes, this boot can also be worn in Malaysia as it is low cut and can be match with almost everything. Happy ~~~~~

Something a little more sentimental

As I was craving for ice cream the other day, we went out at almost 11pm to buy one. Yes, I am officially crazy. haha. It was just a short 15 minutes trip to the convenient shop to get one and yet, so many things came into my mind.

I was waiting in the car and observing people around me as usual. I saw a disabled guy ( Blind ) walking slowly next to the car. He was using his cane/stick to guide him and walking with caution to avoid stepping into any holes on the road.I always have this utmost respect for those who can live their life independently even though they can not see anything. If me, who can see everything clearly ( with my contacts on of course ) can fall down easily, what about them?

God knows how long they had trained to walk independently around and what kind of obstacles they face in their life. Imagine a world where you can not see anything, and all your can see is a black space ahead with nothing but just a black space. You can try it by closing your eyes and ask someone to guide you around by just holding your hands. No sneak peek of course. As for me, I always do this in college whenever the sun is too bright and I can not even open my eyes. But I suck big time because I always have this imaginary friend in my head that will give me false alarm that if i take one step ahead, i will fall down. Fear I suppose. So I really salute them for being able to continue with their daily routine even though they can not see. Salute!

But a minority people in our society misused this to earn a living by bringing around a person who is blind to ask for money or by selling tissue. Some of you might think that I am cruel or heartless for saying so, but for me, this is cruel to them. Imagine when you can not see a thing, and yet you have to be lead around everywhere to beg for money. In my observation, normally the guy is the one who can not see and his wife is the one bringing him everywhere. If the wife knows how to think, she should go out and get a job instead of bringing her disabled husband around. At least he would feel safe to be at home where he is more familiar with. Money is hard to earn nowadays i know, but I suppose there are better ways to earn for a living other than begging?

Anyways, it is purely my personal opinion. Maybe what you think contradicts with what I say, but hey, no offence ya. In another hand, I feel grateful for not having any disabilities or any sort of sickness since birth. If you think about how lucky you are, there is no reason why you should not be happy isn't it? Live life to the fullest with no regrets. =)

No comments: