Firstly, WE ARE GOING TO FRANCE IN ONE MONTH TIME! ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
YESH!
Finally, after almost 3 and a half years of long waiting, our France Study Trip's date had been set and we finally knew our groups! OH YAY!!! I am so excited! We are officially leaving on the 21st of February for two weeks. Yeap, damn short and nope, it is not only a holiday trip, it IS a study trip. We have test over there you see! No joke really. It is going to be so so fun! 147 person travelling together. hmmm..I wonder how are we going to do that.haha.
Don't don't remind me about my financial problem. haha. I am having a huge headache because of it. Still trying to plan it properly so I will not have to suffer at the end of the semester, but I wonder how am I going to do that since I am going to France also. oh well. Money money come come!
Oh, we are going to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow evening! another YESHHHHH! haha. Finally, a little continuation of our holiday trip even though classes had already started. muahahaha. Apa buat, that time they have promotions for Air ticket and rooms. YESSSS..Now I can finally see how beautiful are the islands in the east coast.
Happy Holiday to me again!!!! =) =) =)
BON VOYAGEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment