I am officially 22nd years old now. Oh god! I felt like I am ten years older when I am 22 years old. haha. I am no longer a teenager but a young adult. It is a little scary when you are slowly stepping into the adult world realizing that you are no longer that young anymore. We girls used to wear sports shoes everywhere and now, it is slowly replaced by heels that are getting higher and higher everyday, jeans were replaced by formal clothes, cute little bags are slowly retiring and making its way into the cupboard etc.
I still want to wear mini short skirt, I still want to wear colorful clothes and cute accessories, and I still want to have a high pony tail. But hey, I am slowly aging! haha. Maybe some of you remembered I used to have this pink skirt from high school, and it is rotting in my cupboard. Since I am wearing my Taylors T-shirt, why not wear it and pair it up with a pony tail and earrings. After wearing it, I keep asking B whether I look Lala or not, and I am damn worried that I will look weird in it. In contrast, I wore this body hugging formal dress to college on my birthday and I felt good. Surprisingly, I felt confident.
I guess as you grow older, you will realize that some things you have to let go because it doesn't suits you anymore.
We changed as we grow older, our fashion sense changes, and our thinking became more mature. That is life.
There was a stage in my life where I am overly excited for my birthday and I wanted it to be special, extravaganza, you name it. Well, that time I was disappointed as hell and it was like being hit by a train. But, that was the past, whether it is 2 years ago, or 5 years ago. Now, I don't take it that hard anymore. As long as I have my family, friends and loved one by my side, I am happy enough. It doesn't have to be very VERY special to make me happy, because as long as I can spent it with people I love, I am already satisfied. * But if someone plans to make it special, I don't mind though.Muahahhaa =p *
And so, my birthday this year. I have no idea why, but I felt really happy! hahaha. I am happy when everything goes on smoothly, I am happy when I had a great meal, I am happy when I ate my tiramisu, and I am happy I received everyone's wishes. Hence, It is my best birthday so far simply because I am happy. =D
See! I even look good in the morning! Good means no dark circle even though did not put on any concealer =p
As for my birthday wish this year, it is very practical as usual. I can guarantee you my dissertation and work is two if it. =p But what I really want besides those, is everyone around me to be happy of who they are and live life to the fullest.
Thanks to my family who are getting cuter by day don't know why..haha
Thanks to my dear friends who are understanding and always there for me. Loves
* Eunice, grab this picture because I think you look really cute with your pink cheeks.haha.*
And to my special one, B. Thanks for treating me like a princess all the time. Wub Wub! =p
Oh yes, I am growing old, so what! As long as I feel young and good about myself inside, I will always be young in heart. Correct? After saying this, time to get some anti wrinkle cream...hahahahhaa..Joking! =p
Age will only aged as time goes by, it is the journey you walked that matters. As long as you look back with no regrets, you know you have live your life to the fullest.
Age will only aged as time goes by, it is the journey you walked that matters. As long as you look back with no regrets, you know you have live your life to the fullest.
Lastly, I like my eye make up! hahahahaha..Finally got chance to dress up so must show...=p

Not forgetting our pufooooo~ I am missing this already! I want more!! haha
Not forgetting our pufooooo~ I am missing this already! I want more!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment