Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New skin.

Deleted the previous post, no specific reason for doing so. Some words are better kept off the limelight. Oh well, just another barrel that I need to face, nothing much as life goes on..Think positive and tomorrow is another day..=)

I just changed my blogskin! =) Finally, I can get something that is not as boring as my previous pink blogskin. I always think that it is damn hard to change it because I am not familiar with all these. But, I just realize they improved the system a little and everything is so easy now. I think on the top of my blog there is a link where I grab my skin from. From there, you can find some very cute blog skin and they have this little guide for you to follow if you don't know how to change it. Easy Weasy..

Random stuffs in my mind

1. Don't sleep straight after you eat. At least for me. You will get airy tummy and a heavy head.

2. Don't think too much. Perhaps life is easier if you don't think so hard.

3. What happen to the freedom of writing without thinking about the consequences? Life is much easier that way.

4. The power of mind is really scary. If you believe in something strongly, your mind will act in a way to accommodate what you believe into reality.

5. If you had done your part, then you should walk away with no regrets, because you know you had done your best.

6. We are not small kids anymore. Drama should be out of the picture.

Alright. Off to sleep now. No point sulking over a spilled milk. Good day people.

No comments: