Saturday, January 15, 2011

Worries 1 2 3

My Current Worries ::

1. Results

Not because I did not study, it is because I think I might made a wrong judgement which resulted in a wrong answer. And I can only sit tight at home while waiting for Monday where I can collect my results. Well, since when I am not worried for my results? Grrrrr~ Just, pray hard I get the minimum result I set for myself. 

2. PTPTN

Thanks to the forever slow and inefficient PTPTN, I might fall into a financial crisis. Oh wait, not really financial crisis, but France trip financial crisis. Just hope my parents is good to me enough to sponsor me first. If not, bread everyday yo..=(

3. Dissertation?

Nahhh. I think everything is on track and it is all falling into place. I hope. haha. Just need to follow my timeline and I think I can be stress free during my France trip.

4. Internship

Arrrr. This is a tricky one. See, we wanted to do our internship in overseas if possible. It would be a great experience and we may have a different working experience. There are many offers coming around and yet, the competition  is high because we have so many students in our badge. The thing is, which offer is better? And even if it is better, can you get it with so many other applicants? Conflicts. 

Ohhh. That is all. Now, i sincerely believe that everything will have its way and no matter how worried you are, there will be a solution. It is just waiting for you to explore yourself. Whether it is internship or dissertation, things will be done no matter what happen, but whether you are liking the results or not, it is all depending on how much effort you put in the first place.

As for myself, I am a very impatient person. Whether it is waiting for people to reply my email, sms, message,anything! I just can not stand waiting. Just as much as I don't like other people waiting for me and I feel like the guiltiness in me will kill me if I do. Not to say, I am always punctual and on time. Just, I try my best to be on time. Like my guinea pig. We only posted it online for one day and I am already complaining why no one is replying me! Just ONE day. B said, be patient be patient. After a week or two, we finally sold three guinea pig babies together! One shot done. =)

The moral of the story is, impatient is a bad habit, real bad habit. You can complain, you can whine, you can be worried like the ants on the rice cooker, things will still be done in the end. Just, how long you have to wait to get it done.

So ya, I will sit back and relax now. Like that the Chinese said ' Shun xi zi ran', simply means, just follow whatever that leads you. =)

No comments: