Thanks to Michele I had solved my storage issues!!!! SO DAMN HAPPY when it works! I went
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when it works..no joke really..I was struggling with the new blog host as I know nuts about it and I have to start from step 1 if I want to start a new blog...I am probably the noobest person on this earth when it comes to this kind of thing..The new theme has already been frustrating enough..then comes all those widgets on the side and all...It is DAMN mafan...But thanks to this copy and paste thingy from Facebook, I can easily upload any pictures as long as I uploaded it in Facebook..
So from today onwards, anything I feel like uploading in my blog, it has to be in my facebook..(@@) oh well, fret not, I will privatized the album so you all won't be annoyed by my syiok sendiri pictures...=p
Wauu..I can not believe that I started my blog in 2007 and it has been almost four years now..Correction to my facebook status..it is four years as 2011 just started..=p Wauu..it proves that I am not 'hangat hangat tahi awam' ya. Quite proud of myself now...muahahaha...Alright..I suppose to be down because of tomorrow..Forget about it! Whatever happens, happens...That's it and I am off to bed soon...Thanks again Michele! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment