Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stupid!

I have butterflies in my tummy now...I am darn darn worried! Can tomorrow never come? =(

No matter what I said in my last post, it is for self comforting purpose. I am currently in a down mode because I am freaking worried for my results that I am collecting tomorrow. I will show you what is going on in my mind now..

Mind ::::

'What if I get less than 15? ( For your info, our result is base on a 20/20 basis ) I will accept it humbly, will not complain about it, and go home with slight dissapointment. (T^T) 


What If I get less than 13? I will hold my tears, and go home and cry like no one's business. 


What if I get more than 15? I will say ' thank god. and I will work my ass off in this term and will think twice, three times and four times because making my judgement.'   '

Self conflicting now, regret much because I should have think many many times before making my judgement..But, what is the point of worrying now right? I can not do anything to change my results now. I knew all those, but I just can not stop my mind from bothering me now. Oh save me....



To make things worst...people, please do not register for Picasa Web Album..The problem starts when I wanted to upload pictures in this post and it says, you had reached your storage limit. Then the horror! ALL my pictures that I uploaded in the web, was store within picasa web album and it is all taking up spaces. The thing is, if you wanted to get extra space, you need to pay. Never mind that. I shall delete my albums. If I delete the album, meaning every SINGLE picture I deleted, it will be deleted from my blog!!!! Alright, who else would read my old post other than myself right? I will then delete..

WHAT!! I NEED TO DELETE EVERY ALL THE PICTURES ONE BY ONE!!!! (@@) What the hell!

I think I should consider use other blog website instead of blogspot that links to GOOGLE AND PICASA! Bugger! Sucks big time!

No comments: