Oh yes, I was in my camwhore mood another day, and I found taking picture in this angle makes my eyes HUGE.
Anyways, I already got my birthday pressie from my darling baby today..wheeeeee~ and I am sooooo Happy! Well, that day while walking with my girlfriends another day, I fell in love with this pair of shoes from Vincci. Perhaps it is not an ordinary-easy-to-go-with-every-outfit-kind-of-shoes but I love it because it is go edgy and at the same time, it is so elegant. I did not bought it on the spot because I scare I will regret getting it and I need to consult my fashion advisor before making any decisions. =p
I told B excitedly about the shoes and we went back to Vincci today. My heart sank when the shoes were no longer there, and only the same shoes with different color were on display. I quickly ask the salesgirl whether they have my size in black or not and she went to the store room and check it for me. I was hoping anxiously that they still have my size in black. And, VOILA! She brought me my shoes in black. And so, that is my birthday present from B. =) =)
I was SO SO SO SO happy because I get that pair of shoes as my birthday present. I love it so much! haha..So let me share with you my pretty shoes..=)
Isn't it a beauty??
Isn't it elegant?
Haha. Okay. Perhaps my taste of fashion is a little bit different from other people. It looks like those shoes where people wore to school last time but of course it it much higher. It is quite high but it is soooo comfortable! I swear! You can adjust it by adjusting the shoe lace or the buckle at the back. I love love love it! =)
This year, I had decided to pamper myself on my birthday. =p And so, I bought this little boots from an online boutique so I could wear this to France. After all, Paris is a fashion city! Well, that is just an excuse to buy a pair of new shoes.
My cute little boots
You guys must be thinking, this girl's fashion sense must be outrageous. How can you wear this in Malaysia? In fact, I had done my research on what to wear to pair with this boots and it is pretty versatile. ( Of course I need to make sure that my money is well spent right? So a little bit of research is a must..=D )
It can go with dress too! =)
With jeans of course..=)
And so, I am loving my birthday presies this year! haha..Oh well, tomorrow I have class from morning until 6pm..thanks to our emergency France Trip Talk..Bah! I thought I can go home and take my own sweet time getting ready for dinner. Mana Tau..Oh well! What to do..It is better than clashing my birthday with Chinese New Year..=)
Have a great day ahead people! =)
p/s Thank you darling for that lovely shoes! Love it SO SO much! muakxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment