1. Tourism Economics
2. Managing guest experience for food service
3. Food sociology
4. Contemporary issues in health and nutritions
5. Organizational behavior
6. Financial Management
Well, I am not really looking forward to Financial Management and Economics because it is perhaps the least favorite subject of mine, but luckily the lecturers are pretty good and cool this semester. At least they are not a living lullaby in class. =p Contemporary issues in health and nutrition is definitely my cup of tea as they are talking about organic food, weight issues, food nutritions etc. My personal favorite topic! Must highlight the weight issues topic! =p But, I must say, it is a struggle to stay awake in class because our lecturer is so slow and soft. Oh well, you can never have the best of both world right?As for other subjects, we are in good hands this semester as I think the lecturers are very well organize and know well what they are teaching. Our balls are finally rolling! =)
Many challenges ahead, and quite many lecturers reminded us about our 'tut....' although it is just the third day of class. haha. Mr Pierre referred it as 'tut.....' or ' The-Subject-That-Must-Not-Be-Name ', and Mr Elangkovan referred it as our stress point or the Demotivator. Because once you start reading one journal, you are already demotivated to continue. Very well said indeed. =) We finally had our schedule all planned out and hopefully it will go on smoothly as what I wrote down. A lot of motivations needed. A LOT!
Actually, by looking at the subjects we are taking now, you must be thinking, what do these people study? They are studying about economics, finance, nutritions, food sociology, and not forgetting the subjects we had learned before this, law, accounting, marketing research, human resource, statistics, applied science etc. Well, that is the life of a hotelier I guess. You must know everything! Even if we are not specialize in either one ( Except for culinary and F&B of course ), we still need to know everything. So do you think it is still easy to study hospitality course?
Okay okay, thats all for the not-so-interesting-topic on my course. Just in case you are wondering what the hell do I study in University. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment