Saturday, January 29, 2011

Choices

That day we were in class, we were asked, what work value motivates you?

The first thing that came into my mind, money money money! Then comes environment. Money minded it may sound, but I guess I am just a realistic person? No one can deny in this world that money is not important because without money, even though there are so many wonder things you want to achieve in life, you still need some help from money. 

There are many offers coming in for our internship, whether it is China, Macau, Japan, Singapore or our very own Malaysia. Offers coming in, but the fishes waiting for the bait are plenty too. 2 seats offered for 70 over students who apply for it, please tell me the probability. 

Then you start thinking, you want to work for money, or for a better pathway to your future? Because you will not get the best of both world. It is either the opportunity is good with low pay, or the pay is high but it takes longer to climb up. While conflicting with my inner self, I stepped into the interview room with doubts in my head. And i think our dearest lecturer saw that on my face and questioned it. I can not answer truthfully, because it hit me at that time that I had set my mind on opportunity instead. 

Now I just pray hard that we will be accepted into our 'opportunity' offer. They sound keen and promising. =) 

I don't know whether it is the influent of my dissertation topic on myself or any other external factors, I was pumped up and motivated to do something different and successful in it so I can prove to the world, we ladies can rock the man's world. haha. So don't be surprise if I ended up doing something totally different from what I suppose to do. 

Talking about 'tuuuuut..', it was on hold for a few days because of my period pain. I can not concentrate whenn my womb is constantly telling me I am in pain and I need to go to toilet every 5 minute because it needs to where else it is just a false alarm which had irritated me to the max. Yes. Period pain takes away your concentration. And I told my self I need to finish my literature review before balik kampung! So yeah. Wish me luck! 


I see, many people are suffering from relationship problem, mainly concerning woman issues. They say they can not understand women. Well ya. We women are unpredictable thanks to our extra estrogen that flows into our bloodstream every month, we have ever twisted mind that will link every possible things together which is also very useful for finding out things that you can never imagine, our mood can snaps in a bit because we are ultra sensitive creatures and all in all, we are women. 

There is a reason why they say women are unpredictable, because sometimes we don't even understand why we do this and that. Every being has a different way of handling things and perhaps the way she/he handle things does not live up to your expectation. If you don't find a way to deal with it, that is where conflict occurs. If you really love that girl, you need to dig deeper into her inner self to understands her. Sometimes, she don't even get herself. If you have found her secret key to her heart and love her for who she really is, i suppose, that is the girl for you. 


Oh oh...I am crapping too much instead doing my dissertation! haha..Alright..off I go now to eat first..=p Bonne Weekend everyday! =)

No comments: