Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pro LIAR!

Firstly, let me let out some 'angin' out of my chest..

While driving nicely home from Seremban, there comes this junction where we are suppose to turn in. It is Green light of course, so we drive. Let me show you!

Okay..I know my drawing sucks..but bear with me..We are the purple color symbol, the taxi is the blue triangle and the bloody useless motorcyclist is the red arrow..Okay..The green rectangular is the traffic light. So..we are the first car at the traffic light, when it turns green, we go! Right? Then this stupid idiot motorcyclist out of NO WHERE, shoots up from the opposite site of the road and cuts into another road in front of us. What will your reaction be? You press the break right? Fine...Pressed then we thought okay, nothing happen.

Then, this IDIOT BUGGER taxi bang us from the back. We pulled back at the side and came out to negotiate. I am not racist, but yes he is an Indian driver. He asked us why we break suddenly. I say, we break before there is a motorcyclist who came out of no where and cut into that road, thats why we break. He said we should not break suddenly. He seems to be thinking we should have bang that motorcyclist instead of stopping! What a bummer right?

His bloody taxi, only had TWO small spots where the paint scrapped off A BIT, and it is not even that part where he bang our car. One okie la, its near his bumper, but another one is ON his car bonnet. May I know how the hell did it happen? He also claimed that his bonnet needs to be 'ketuk' ( which I dont know what the hell is that! ) and needs to repaint the bonnet because of those two tiny spot. Where else our car, the whole back bumper totally curved in towards the back tayar.

He keep saying that it is out fault because we stopped. Ya! Then we should bang into the motorcyclist and kill someone's life right? The thing is, it is not either anyone's fault but the STUPID motorcyclist. I curse this stupid ignorant motorcyclist who totally ignored the traffic rules and care less about his life to learn his lesson very soon! HMPHHHH! Okay, back to the taxi driver. He totally got my pants on fire and I started to argue with him. Because he keep claiming that it is our fault where else we are trying to avoid the motor. Come on, the taxi driver was not driving that slow either. If not he could have stopped on time.

OBVIOUSLY, he is trying to get some money out of us. He said he needs to cari makan la, fixing his car needs at least two days, its company's car la this and that. Full of crap. Obviously our damage is bigger than his because our whole bumper curved in my godness! He said, if we change our bumper, it will be around RM115 only, his painting and ketuk needs around RM200. Im like WTF! Then, he say he will call his workshop friend and ask. Come on! You are talking in Tamil and you think I understand? I don't even know whether his friend is a Mechanic or not. Then I say I wanted to talk to his friend and ask. Yes, he called, and he whisper something first before passing me the phone.

I am already on fire and I started to question his friend. His friend panic a little I think and telling me that he will call back in 5 minutes to ask his boss first. I wanted to compare the price of repainting his bonnet with changing of our bumper and he don't know anything and keep saying he wants to talk to his friend..He then hung up.. Not more than 1 minute later, he called the taxi driver again. Speaking in Tamil which I don't understand again. So obviously, he is trying to kon our money! Because I don't think his friend is even a Mechanic. The taxi driver say, Oh, you can get a bumper for RM115. Buy it and fix yourself. I am like WTF. You want me to buy a bumper and fix myself? Give me your friend's shop name and telephone number. He refused to

He wants to us to pay him on the spot. Asking for more than RM100. When we say want to report to police, he said don't want. Finally, Aaron's dad came. Settled it at Rm70. Well, seeing we are young adults so he trying to kon our money. When Aaron's dad say let's report to police, he refused. So either you take RM70 and go, or we go police station. We gave him that and drove away.

Later, I was told that if we report to the police, we are not at fault, but the taxi driver, Because he bang us from the back, so it is his fault.. That is why he don't want us to report to the police. This people! Trying to kon people like us thinking that we are easily cheated. So what you are a big fat dark taxi driver? You think I am scare of you? Sorry, but you met a fiery small Chinese lady and I am not scare to fight for my rights He can not do anything also, because we are in the middle of the junction where everyone is looking. If you are thinking that you can get more than RM200 from me, you can die. No way I will believe his lame story even though I don't know anything about cars.

So people, the moral of the story is. Motorcyclist are the most dangerous thing in Malaysia because no matter who is right, you are still wrong for banging a motorcyclist and they will try their very best to kon ALL your money. Whatever it is, avoid them as much as you can. Then comes Malaysia taxi drivers who are also pro kon people. If they say follow me to workshop or whatever, DON'T! Stay at where there are many people around so if anything happens, you still can ask for help. Don't be scare of them because they are big fat ugly idiots. The more afraid you are, the more they will ask from you. If you are bang from the back like us, you should report to the police if your negotiation is not going anywhere. Don't fall into their crap saying this will cost this lalalalalala, they are just trying to make some money from you.

Yeap..what a great second day of year 2011..But thank god our bumper can be pulled back to normal position so it is not that bad. But people, please be careful on the roads and don't get kon. God bless.

p/s phewww...All my angin gone already. Oh wait! Don't let me see you you idiot motorcyclist! *show fist*. And You! Big fat ugly taxi driver!! *show double fist*

2 comments:

Baby Tan said...

LOL!! Well, should have just go straight to police, don't care ady.. Cause he is in the wrong.. And if he doesn't report within 24hours he lagi dead meat.. XD

LiNLiN said...

Yeap yeap...should have done that..but wanna save all the hassles, after all, it was a Sunday afternoon..who wants to spend it in the police station..tsk tsk tsk