Thursday, February 10, 2011

I just feel like writing

I finally had a France trip dream..haha..and yes indeed, we are flying over to France soon..Sorry for repeating this over and over again in my blog..I am just so excited! haha. Do you know how long it had been since I travel to somewhere far? Since Form 4 I think which is to Japan..Travelling to Singapore and Thailand is not counted okay! haha..We had a briefing that day on our trip and I was super excited ever since because it finally hit me that hey, it is time to pack your bags and fly to Europe! hahaha..Basically we will be travelling for a week and half around Paris, Toulouse and Foix which is the northern part and southern part of France. 

This weekend will be shopping time for things like locks, lip balm, socks etc. haha. Yeap, I am a girl who doesn't have more than one pair of socks..how sad! tsk tsk tsk Other than that, still need to do assignment, dissertation, practicing for our performance in France etc. Who said France trip is entirely a holiday trip? I guess my Kebaya will be flying to France with me for the cultural show..hmmm..let me see..super thin kebaya top during winter..how warm will it be..brrrrr~~ 

Besides France trip, Valentines Day is coming too! Arrr...Love is in the Air once again! haha. Its the season of lovey dovey and also a season of hatred for some. And what's best for this year, it is a public holiday on Tuesday which is a day after Valentines. Too bad for us it will be assignment day instead. Anyways, like what my classmate said, I am looking forward into seeing how many girls will be receiving flowers and gifts at lakeside campus this year. haha. Well, the lakeside is always available if anyone who is interested to propose to their gf. haha..The scenery is free and you have the whole campus to support you..arrr..not too bad ya..=p As for our Valentines plan this year, save money and go lovey dovey in the city of l'amour, Paris. hahaha..


Oh well, as you can see, this post is purely crapping because I just feel like writing something before taking my nap later..If I can't even write in my blog, how am i suppose to write for my dissertation right? =p Oh yes, I feel like saying this, the sales of rabbit had increased tremendously because it is the year of Rabbit. But people, please be a responsible owner because rabbit has feelings like us too. Don't just buy it because it is popular this year.

and yes, I must say this, Happy Rabbit Year..=p

No comments: