One thing that you MUST not miss in Melaka will be Durian Cendol.

Sam Suk Gong Durian Cendol

This delicious little durian devil is packed with durian fragrant, once you eat it, you will never forget it. The durian taste is so fragrant and yummy and it can definitely satisfied any durian lover's craving. The yummilicious durian and gula melaka goes so well together that it enhances each other's flavors. Slurrrrppssss.It is a MUST eat dessert if you are in Melaka.

Arrr..Don't forget to camwhore with it! haha...
Another dessert that you must not miss will be Nadeje Cafe's Crepe Cakes.

Original Crepe Cake

I still remember the first time I had ever tasted a crepe cake, was at Nadeje Cafe and at that time, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. haha. It was like love at first sight and once you have one, you will crave for another one. That time, I thought it was the best dessert that I had ever eaten in my life. ( Of course now it was taken down by Pierre Herme's macaroons. haha ). Nevertheless, the crepe cakes were still nice, but, perhaps not as delicious as how I remembered it. But still, it is still the best so far. =)
Talking about Nyonya food, ever since I was a small kid, my aunt only brings us to one particular nyonya restaurant in Melaka to enjoy Nyonya food, and it is Nyonya Makko Restaurant.

And even until now, today, the dishes were still as good as ever and it never failed to satisfied our cravings for nyonya food. =)


Kangkung belacan is a must have and family fav

Debal chicken curry
This dish..hmmm..how would I describe it. It is not really spicy, fairly mild and a little bit sourish. The chicken is soft and tender ( B said it was a little bit dry though ) and goes really well with rice.

Fried Omelette

Rendang Chicken

Ponteh Chicken

Mango Kerabu which is my aunt's fav dish

Not forgetting the cendol
Yeap. You did not get me wrong, we have three chicken dishes for the three of us, plus my cousin brother who is just in primary school. Gosh! Talking about bloated tummy! haha..
Korean food in Melaka?

Dorae Korean Bbq Restaurant
Yeap...Dorae is definitely the place to go if you are craving for Korean Food.

Banchan-sssssss
My favorite part of a korean meal will definitely be the arrays of banchans they served together with the main course. Personally, I like varieties of dishes, and what is better than ten different banchans. mummm mummm.

Tofu Jigae
Oh..how I love my tofu jigae! This is definitely a lovely good little tofu jigae which is filled with smooth and sily tofu, mushrooms, clams, egg, pork etc. It is not too spicy, so creamy and tasty! Totally fell in love with this soup and we finished every single bit of it! =p
Kimchi Cold Noodle
I never tried korean cold noodles before and this is definitely something different. I never aspect there will actually be ice cubes together with the noodles and be careful though, it is really filling. The noodle's texture is somewhat like mee suah but slightly more firm and it absorbs all the sauce that was used to mix the noodle. Slurppps. Something unusual, but nice! =)
So are you feeling hungry already? =p We were literally eating, resting, sleeping ( repeat that for three days two nights ) everyday and damn, I felt awesome. haha. I don't have to worry about anything at all. I just need to get enough rest, and fill my tummy whenever I am hungry. Life is awesome when you are on holiday ya. haha.

Thanks to my B, I had a short but sweet holiday! Love ya! muakxxxx
1 comment:
haha. the tofu jigae does look great. and I particularly love the anchovies from the banchan! I always look forward to them!
Post a Comment