Thursday, January 22, 2009

GONG XI FA CAI

Its CNY time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONG XI FA CAI everyone..Enjoy your holidays..as for DH 27..haha..good luck in enjoying our last break before our exams sneak in..keke..

As the festive seasons drawing nearer and nearer..I finally felt the CNY mood when I was eating in Banana Leaf in an Indian Restaurant..haha..All the lanterns and pineapple were hanging on the walls..CNY songs were playing in the background..then I realize..CNY is finally here..YES..i felt it in an Indian Restaurant..how funny..

Oh well..HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me as well...haha..not a reminder for everyone that my birthday falls on reunion dinner aka 25 January..which is this sunday..Im turning 20..sobs..which is not a good thing at all..nevermind..I am not expecting any surprises or anything as my birthday is always the same every year..So..My birthday wish..on the top top of my list..May I pass with flying colours for my exams..others..SHHH..secret..keke..anyway..the most important thing is---be happy..thats all..others..you can wait..haha..

Anyway..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
GONG XI FA CAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

happy birthday zhi lin!

and wishing you a happy chinese new year!