This year..I did not invited anyone to my open house..because I need to go to Jason's Open house on the same day..and my lovely brothers invited TONNES and MILLIONS of friends to our house..so our food ran out so fast until some of their friend did not get to eat..So thank god I did not invite more people..keke..talking about going to Jason's house..which is also something new for me..I met some people that I have not met since secondary school..how 'awesome' can that be..ahaha..The next day..Me and the girls went house hooping as usual..haha..met Tzyy Jia..I have not seen her since ages ago..and yea girl..I really salute you for being able to think so
rasionally eventhough it hurts so much..way to go girl..and all the best to you..
Since it is Chinese New Year..you can never stop eating and eating..since everyone was saying that I am too thin..and 'flat'..haha..I fed myself occasionally whenever I felt hungry...haha..I dont starve myself alright..and I always eat like normal human does..what I miss the most from Chinese New Year will be the Prawn crackers and Acar..heaven baby..haha..ohyea..talking about 'flat'..since my lovely cousin said that the 'Maximisor' from La Senze can work miracles..from nothing to 'HoAAA'..haha..I really went to La Senza yesterday..guess what..I cant find my size..ahaha..it is because they are out of stock so I cant find my size..So please dont think that mine are too small until I cant find any suitable size yea..haha..instead of buying that..I bought the normal push up bra..and hey..La Senza is really La senza..haha..I shall say no more..it is too personal..^^
Well...I shall update more by tomorrow..kinda tired right now..Nights people!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment