Oh well..since this year my birthday falls on Reunion Dinner..I can not complain much because no one celebrates with me on that day..i just have to imagine the whole world is celebrating with me..haha..
My birthday this year..oh well..I am happy because of something..and I am somehow dissapointed with sommething...Dissapointment because I kind of aspecting something better or should I say with more efforts being put in by him..but oh well..I cant complain much..he asked me to choose what I want..because He doesnt know what to get for me as he said he gave me everything already..hmmm...hmmm...In the end..I choose this..because I dont want to burn a hole in his pocket..
Well..I like this HP hanger alot..haha..because of the LOVE in love and a cute little small love ring in the end..
As for this present..I love it as well..it is the effort that was put in it that really touches me..haha..not many people will spend so much effort in something for me..So thank you so so much for this..I really appreciate it..<3
No comments:
Post a Comment