Went back to Seremban last weekend..and my parents was so surprise that I came home so early..they assumed that I will stay in KL for awhile before i came home..HEY!!!! why is it so weird that i go home huh??? weird..We went for steamboat on Sunday though..Suddenly my dad has the mood to go out and eat..Normally he will say save money and eat at home..this and that..suddenly go out and eat steamboat..some more under my brother's suggestion..OH MY..ask me mer..I am the expert..keke..
Monday was Chap Goh Mei and Thaipusam..nothing special also..I thought that KL will be packed with people and I will be squashed like shit in KTM and LRT..mana tahu..quite okay wor..OHHH!!! I went to KLCC and walked alone..and I was carrying my laptop bag with me..haha..kinda look like a bagpacker..I am so proud of myself..but then hor..after walking for more than one hour, my back started to ached like hell..haha..pathetic..While walking..I really feel like fainting because I didnt eat much..then I ate ALONE le..geng lo..and damn weird also..haha..everyone got boyfriend la..got friends la..and here I am..eating alone..Dont ask me where is my boyfriend..He got project to do in Mid Valley..So I have to go back all by myself..sobs..
Today..realize that someone actually felt the same thing as me..I thought I was the weird one..Well..as i said..no one is perfect in this world..So I choose to close my eyes and close my ears..There are damn alot of fakers in this world..so why bother them..no point..waste my breath only..So people..when you know that someone you know is a pretender..no need to waste your tears..because they dont deserve it..^^
AND!!! my old penyakit came back and haunt me!!!! ish..as I said before..I have this very 'little' problem..that is I think too much..until I can be so freaking down that type..YUPE..thats me..sobs...I really need to tell myself not to think so much man..it is really not helping me at all..control your feelings ZHI LIN..you can do it..
Alright..good night people..I am quite tired after service..loves
No comments:
Post a Comment