Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love

Well..checking on facebook has been my daily routine every since I have facebook..and my friendster is long long gone..goodbye and au revoir..haha..Oh well..there is a thing call note in facebook where you can write whatever you want..

Normally when we go to 'HOME', you can see whatever that your friends did..whether they wrote on someone's wall..change their status or uploaded some pictures..and ofcourse..written a note..So I came across this friend of mine..who writes constantly..talking about her personal life of course..but mostly her love life..So whenever I open my home page..Il see that she had post up a note..being a curious and kay-po person..Il read it ofcourse..

I might not be the perfect person who says this..because I, me myself failed to do so last time..moving on..it is probably the hardest thing to do in everyone's life..Whether it is Xmas, New Year, Chinese New Year or Valentines..it is sucks to be alone..and it is darn sad I know..but hey..like all my friends told me before..love is not everything..you still live without a guy in your life..you still breath..you still go to college..you still go to work..the world still moves on with or without a guy in your life..( yea I know!! I had learned that my dear friends..so don't say me tahu cakap tak tahu buat!! haha )...

What I want to say is..why be so grey without him?? Whats the rush? What's with everything??

Alright..I don't want to say anything about that anymore..before I am getting bashed up by my friends..haha..I want to say something that will lighten up the post a bit..----love

Alright..I did say that my valentines is just like normal days..nothing much..but HEY!!! it is a hell of a day for someone..haha..it is probably the most impotant day of that someone'e life..I felt so glad for you..yes..I am talking about you!! haha..that is SOO romantic..wish I had one..but nevermind..haha..so love is still in the air for aquarius yea!!! haha..good luck to you!! <3

Love is always out there...so believe in LOVE!!!! muakxxx!!!!!

'You want sarsi?'

'No.'

'You want Mango juice?'

'No'

'Then what you want la!!!!'

'I want you.'



'What you want to eat?'

"Anything that you cook il eat. You are the chef.'


See?? Love is still in the air!!!

No comments: