Well..what happened was our college was on FIRE!!!!! and it is not fire drill..keke..why I sounded like I am damn happy..because I am not in that building..^^and I am really 'impressed' with our Malaysians behavior...haha..
Okay..We were having our French Class as usual..then the fire alarm started to ring..We were like..is this another prank??? Last time when we were having French Class, the bell rang once and it was a work of a student..So we are assuming that it was another prank..Our 'dearest' Ms Phylis went out and check and never came back..she just left us in the classroom..HEY!!!! Sendiri lari diri dulu la..haha...
Fine..then we walked out of the class since everyone is leaving..from our buliding..we can actually see the building on fire opposite..oh well..I think everyone went over exagerated a bit..it was just a small fire with lots of smoke..Adrian Yao saw us and he actually shouted at us..haha..fine..we go down lo..Everyone have to leave the building by what??? STAIRS!!! oh babi..our class is on the 9th floor..and I am wearing a real high heels..DIE..fine fine...no choice right..so we walk and we walk..
When we reached ground floor..HoA!!! The crowd is just amazing la..haha..Everyone is crowding oursite to see where is the fire..People taking out their phones to take picture..People pointing at the buliding gosiping..Some just stand outside and join the crowd..sigh..
I think there were three fire bomba came with the siren...two police cars speeding towards our college..What 'amazed' me was the reaction of the crowd when they came..they were basically 'cheering' when the fire bomba arived..HELLO??? Never seen firemen before ar??? what is the huge fuss?? I really dont get it..haha..Guess what I did?? I went home peacefully..and laughing at the whole incident..haha..
What is so funny is that we dont take fire drills seriously..whenever the fire alarm went off..we just assume it is a prank..So if we really get caught in the buliding..I think no one will actually survive..CHOI!!! touch wood..hope that will never happen la..haha.. and the second thing is our Malaysian spirit!! whenever things like this happen..the first thing they will do is..take a picture of it and sent it over to The Star to get the RM50 reward..After taking picture..they will start posing with their canggih handphone..no joke..people really does that..Last but not least. there are people like me..who dont really care about what is going on and just want to go home to have a nice and peaceful sleep..haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment