im so exhausted at this moment!!! because im lack of sleep..i actually skip HR class because i was too tired to wake up and go for class..haha..but the moment i reach college..tense started to built up among all of us..it was our French trials..ALAMAK!!! haha..start la all those sentense building thing..how to answer..who ask who..bla bla blah..haha..but thankgod we manage to get over it...not excellent..but atleast a okay..haha..
Since we dont have Revision class..we finished our class around 1.30..then me..reagan and wayne headed to BBQ plaze for food..haha..both of them were damn hungry...I ate in college earlier..that stupid prawn mee which was tasteless killed my appetite..ish ish..luckily BBQ plaza was nice..if not..i rather starve myself the whole day..haha..the cabbage frying thingy introduced by wayne was kinda nice actually..ahha..next time il do that again..keke..
Whoever who want to ask me about my relationship thingy..i just wanna say one thing..it is complicated..im not complicated..im as trasparent as a glass..it is just that..haiz..dont know how to say it..im like single but not single..understand?? dont understand..then dont ask..haha..I also open up my mind already la..whether I am in a relationship or not..It doesnt really matters..the world still turns and I must still live..So just want to be happy and happy.whatever happens happens...If he wants to care about others more than me..what can I say right?? it is just him..I made the decision myself and I have to bear with it..I dont have to compare myself with the girls that he knows..because I know where is my beauty..( not trying to be perasan k??? haha..)wait..let me reframe my sentense..I know what I am good in and I will not make myself miserable because of other people..so what he thinks that this and that is hot and pretty..am I not myself?? haha.. ( again..not trying to be perasan..though no one calls me hot..haha..) EH!!! trying to console myself alright..haha..give me some compliment la..haha..
I have more things in my mind..like my exams..my future..bla bla bla..everyone started to think about their future..some even go for interview already...and here I am..staying put..haha..I dont know la..let me finish my exam and Il start thinking about it..haha..
AND!!!!!!! Happy Advance Birthday to my 'qin ai de' Tony and the funny Sean!!!!!! May you two have a wonderous year...god bless!!!!!! to Tony..thanks for being there when I needed someone..haha..to hell those people who talks bad about you..I know that you are sincere and that matters the most..keke..
No comments:
Post a Comment