Sunday, February 22, 2009

The liquor story

Okay..I found this really hilarious 'story' online..haha..Please dont get me wrong..I was studying about bartending..and it says Liquor story..So i just open it because I thought they will write some history of liquors...mana tahu!!! haha..just read and you will know why..haha..

JOHNNY WALKER was hunting with 
MARTINI & ROSSI when he met 
HIRAM WALKER coming down 
COBBA CREEK with 
QUEEN ANNE who lived on the 
CUTTY SARK up in 
HUDSON'S BAY near the 
GREEN RIVER.

He took her, smelling like 
FOUR ROSES over to the 
TOWN TAVERN where he removed her 
GOLD LABEL and tickled her with 
THREE FEATHERS until she was 
BLACK & WHITE and dying for his 
CANADIAN CLUB with the 
RED CAP .

He put his 
STANDFAST in her 
JORDAN VALLEY so they rented 
OLD OVERHOLT'S room at the 
MARYLAND CLUB and it was 
PERFECTION when he stuck his 
WHITE HORSE into her 
VAT '69 times and pumped his 
TEACHER'S HIGHLAND CREAM until her 
OLD DRUM was stretched as wide as 
MOUNT VERNON, and being 
SCOTCH he didn't even give her a 
SILVER DOLLAR.


haha...so what do you think??? 




No comments: