Monday, February 23, 2009

the B word

Today..I am going to talk about something a 'little' bit sensitive..which is the 'bitch' issue..why so..because I just realize that I knew quite a few and that sucks!! haha..  

Before I start talking about bitch...found this really nice 'poem'..haha..read people read!!!

Quite true huh??? but sometimes..that is not call a bitch..but a strong woman alright..STRONG..haha..we should change it into 'strong womanthology'..haha..agree???

Well..I did encounter with a few..some who I thought WAS my friend..and yet..betrayed me because of a guy..great one..and some..I barely knew..but from what I heard from her..and what I see from her..is a total typical 'fa hao' type..Then there is this one..who is so desperate for a guy..went through me to know my friend..says that she knows me when i barely knew her..hmm..Those are the ones we call  ------

agree??? I dont know why I came along with so many B in my life..sigh..Well..I am that kind of person who dont really care about things..UNLESS it got something to do with me..then il be DAMN frusfrated and feel like cursing the hell out of them..though I dont really know many foul words..keke..

When these people came along..i feel like just slapping them..and tell them to get a life of their own instead of screwing people's peaceful life...if you know what I mean..sigh..but that won't work for me..because I am not that kind of girl who still really stand up for myself..unless im really pissed off..which rarely happens..soo..what I do is..TRY to----

IGNORE!!! yupe..try and ignore them..try and ignore the anger in my heart..and try and ignore everything around me that will make my unhappy..smart??? NOPE..but----


The most important thing is..be happy of what you are..thats all..so WHATEVER to those B...to hell you will be..bah..








No comments: