Monday, February 2, 2009

My family tree!!!

Alright...It is time to show you guys my family..I seldom have the chance to take picture with all my family..but since it is Chinese New Year and I finally dare to show my parents I bought my camera..keke..I manage to catch some of the Reunion Dinner glimpse..

Okay..Everything starts from here...My Uncle ( middle ) is the eldest in the family..Aunt ( left ) is the second child and My dad ( right ) is the youngest..

ALERT!!! Here are the machos one..The guys in my family..7 of them..They are trying so hard to be macho..so just like them be la..haha

I love this picture of me and my brothers..probably because I look so fair..haha
And this is me and my brothers...From the left..Zhi Liang...me ofcourse..Zhi Jun and Zhi Xiong..yes yes..we are all zhi zhi zhi..haha..

Okay...so this is the BIG family picture..haha..actually my family is really not that big..well..My Uncle has four children..two daughters and two sons..My aunt adopted one son..and my family ofcourse..one daughter (me!!!) and three sons...Small but warm...keke..

My uncle and his family stayed in Singapore..and My aunt stayed in Melaka..but most of the time they will come back to Seremban..So..we still each other a few times in a year..

No comments: