Oh well..what happened..I think most of you guys knew..but for those who don't..it is one of those SOOOOO emberassed moment where you feel like hiding your head in a hole and felt like you want to be invisible at that spot!!!!!
Yes..I am the girl who wrote about him in my previous blog..( please refer to my previous post to know who am I talking about..)...haha..Oh well..like I said in my previous blog, I attended this talk by him this morning..everything was great..he was being funny and interesting..and we were listening to his talk carefully...He was talking really fast so I was asking Catherine what he said..and then all out the sudden..everyone was staring at me..im like..STUNNED..what happen???? Then i heard something about 'BLOG'..im like SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! He read my blog..@&^#*$&#()
I quickly hide my head under the chair because it is DAMN emberrassing!!! Everyone was like 'Lin...Lin....Lin...' Oh shit..stop saying my name!!!!!! Then I realize he actually say out my blog's name...and mention my NAME!!!!!! 'linlin' oh crap!!!!!!!!! KILL ME PLEASE!!!!! then the people around me keep asking me...'is it you??? lin??'..im like....'STOP SAYING MY NAME!!!!!'
haha...it is really damn emberrassing lo!!!! Normally those famous people...they will have a notification in their HP whenever someone mention their name in the net..so ngam ngam I blogged about him yesterday...so he mentioned it in the talk today!!!!! HOAAAA!!!! He said out my blog's name and my name!!!! everyone was staring...then he even mention about my mum...I joke about it in my previous blog..mana tahu he remember!!!! CRAP!!!!!!
So people!!! Remember..next time dont mention their full name whenever you want to write about someone in your blog...anywhere in the net..because you will never know whether they will ever read it..like me..
PAISEH AR!!!!!!! sobs!!!
1 comment:
very funny larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
lame loLz
Post a Comment