Thursday, February 26, 2009

STOMP STOMP

Alright..Enough of those memalukan moment..Yesterday was proven to be a crazy and fun day for 'STOMP THE KITCHEN' or Nanda..whatever name it is..haha..We were suppose to perform again for the orientation dinner to welcome the new badge of students to taylors college..So here we are..performing again..

Since I was a little hype and hippie on that day..It lightens up my spirit to camwhore and act a little bit crazy..just a 'little'..haha..We were suppose to pose when Sean said 1, 2, 3...each time he said that..we were suppose to pose in different positions...But ofcourse some pictures are with Hui..soo these are what I had in my cam..

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3
Muahaha..Pro ain't we??haha..I just hope that my spirit will be this high all the time..haha..and I have to say..I ADORE this picture of mine..haha...so cool right??? It looks like I am going to kill someone real soon..haha..and Hui at the back totally agrees with it..haha..


Most of the people know that I don't have any eye brows..WAIT!! let me reframe..I have very least eye brows..So.Nadia intended to draw for me..and FAILED!!!! haha..it is not that her skills are not good..it is just that I am really not use to having eye brows..haha..And when I look into the mirror..I felt like a GUY with super thick eye brows like Sin Chan..haha..but anyway..I did use the eye liner..first time on the down eye lid..haha..and I felt so wild..BRAVO!!! can see the difference???
OH!!! I sharpen the picture a bit..add some glow..and focus on my face a little..and this is what I get..haha..my my..Philly sure say I look like a ghost..haha









No comments: